在国外加油站往往都是身兼数职,提供加油,餐饮,购物,汽车修理等一体化服务。开车远行常会迷路或走冤枉路,在进退维谷饥渴难耐的时候,赫然发现一个加油站,如风浪中发现了航标灯,有种到了家的感觉。
关于汽车加油你应该知道的常用口语:
1. We're running out of gas.
我们的车快没油了。
2. I have to go to gas station because my tank is running low on fuel.
我得去加油站,因为我的车快没油了。
3. Is there a gasoline station nearby?
附近有加油站吗?
4. How far is the nearest gas station?
最近的加油站有多远?
5. Does the car need topping up?
车需要加满油吗?
6. Sorry, I must stop for petrol.
不好意思,我要去加油。
7. Fill it up please.
加满谢谢。
8. Five gallons of gas, please.
请加
五加仑。
9. Ten dollars please.
十块谢谢。
10. Put in a pint of oil, please.
加一品脱的机油。
11. How much is it per gallon?
每加仑多少钱?
12. Shall I check the water and the oil?
我应该检查水和机油吗?
13. I like to have the oil changed.
我想换机油。
14. We gassed up in the last town.
我们在上一个镇给车加油了。
15. Fill it up with regular/ premium please.
加标准油/好油。
16. Should I take a look at your battery?
我可以帮你检查一下电池吗?
17. Do you want your windshield cleaned?
你要擦挡风玻璃吗?
Notice:英国人说petrol,美国人说gasoline/gas

Situation dialogue
A: Fill it up please.
加满谢谢。
B: Premium or regular,madam?
好点的还是一般的太太。
A: Premium please. Could you check my tires too? I think they need air.
好的,可以帮我检查一下轮胎吗?我觉得他们需要充气。
B: No problem. Madam.Should I check the air in the spare tire as well?
没问题,我应该帮你检查一下备胎的气吗?
A: I don't think so. It's brand-new.
不用了,是全新的。
B: Should I clean the windshield for you?
要把挡风玻璃擦干净吗?
A: Yes please. I also need you cheek the oil and radiator.
好,谢谢,我还需要您帮我检查一下机油,还有散热器。
B: All right, madam. It's okay. There's hardly any water in the radiator. It's dangerous, madam. You could break down because of the heat. You know.
好的太太。机油没问题。但散热器快没水了,这样太危险了,你知道的,容易抛锚。
A: Please fill it up with water then. Thank you.
那就加满水,谢谢。
句子量决定你的口语水平,念多几次,随口而出~
閱讀更多 李雷學英語 的文章