英文诗|与我漫步,我们将不再孤独

英文诗|与我漫步,我们将不再孤独

Come Walk With Me

by Emily Brontë.Dvorak

Come, walk with me

来吧 与我漫步

There's only thee to bless my spirit now

现在只有你来为我的灵魂祈福

We used to love o winter nights to wander through the snow

我们曾在冬日夜晚于雪地漫步

Can we not woo back old delights?

我们还能再体会旧日的欢喜么

The clouds rush dark and wild

乌云密布

They fleck with shade our mountain heights,the same as long ago

与很久以前一样遮蔽我们的高山顶端

And on the horizon rest at last,in looming masses piled

最后在地平线上 在若隐若现中窸窸窣窣的落雨

英文诗|与我漫步,我们将不再孤独

While moonbeams flash and fly so fast,we scarce can say they smiled

而月光澄澈飞跃的如此之快 我们难得的可以说他们在笑

Come walk with me,come walk with me,we were not once so few

与我漫步 与我漫步吧 我们不孤独

But Death has stolen our company as sunshine steals the dew

死神偷走了我们的伴侣 阳光偷走了露水

He took them one by one and we are left the only two

他逐一地夺取我们仅有的一对

So closer would my feelings twine because they have no stay but thine

如此缠绕无厘头接近于我的感情 只因他们毫无影踪 但你停留

'Nay call me not - it may not be.Is human love so true?

不要唤我 也许你不是对的人 人类间有真爱么

英文诗|与我漫步,我们将不再孤独

Can Friendship's flower droop on for years and then revive anew?

友谊的花朵会枯萎多年 然后重新苏醒吗?

No,though the soil be wet with tears.How fair soe'er it grew

不 虽然土壤被泪水沾湿了 但它依然公平地呵护每一株植物生长

The vital sap once perished will never flow again and surer than that dwelling dread

重要的是植物的汁液一旦耗尽就不会再流 居所一旦无人就会令人心生恐惧

The narrow dungeon of the dead,time parts the hearts of men.

死亡无情划出狭窄的地牢 时间在人心留下不可逾越的鸿沟

英文诗|与我漫步,我们将不再孤独


分享到:


相關文章: