『You're killing me.』真的不是『殺了我』,說錯太尷尬了~

  • You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
  • Are you by yourself? 你一個人來嗎?
  • Are you kidding me? 跟我開玩笑啊?
  • Back in a moment! 馬上回來!
  • Boys will be boys! 本性難移!
  • Come to the point! 有話直說!
  • Do I have to? 我一定要做嗎?
  • Don't count on me! 別指望我!



‘You're killing me.’真的不是‘殺了我’,說錯太尷尬了~



  • Don't fall for it! 別上當!
  • Don't get me wrong! 你搞錯了!
  • Don't give me that! 少來這套!
  • Don't let me down! 別讓我失望!
  • Don't over do it! 別做過頭了!
  • Drop me a line!要寫信給我!
  • Easy come easy go! 來得容易去也快!
  • Get a move on! 快點吧!





  • Give me a break! 饒了我吧!
  • Glad you like it! 很高興你喜歡!
  • Great minds think alike! 英雄所見略同!
  • He always talks big! 他老是吹牛!
  • He's a double crosser! 他是個騙子!
  • I cross my heart! 我發誓是真的!
  • I just made it! 我做到了!
  • I watch my money! 視財如命!



‘You're killing me.’真的不是‘殺了我’,說錯太尷尬了~



  • I'll be right back! 我馬上回來!
  • I'll check it out! 我去查查看!
  • I'll see to it! 我會留意的!
  • I'm down and out! 我窮困潦倒!
  • I'm in a hurry! 我趕時間!
  • I'm not that bad! 我沒那麼差吧?
  • I'm short on cash! 我缺錢!
  • I've got the blues! 我很鬱悶!



‘You're killing me.’真的不是‘殺了我’,說錯太尷尬了~



  • If I were you...=if I were in your shoes 如果我是你...
  • It kills my eyes! 太好看了!
  • It's Greek to me! 我完全不懂!
  • It's no big deal! 沒什麼大不了的!
  • It's worth a try! 值得一試!
  • Just wait and see! 等著瞧!
  • Know what I mean? 明白我的意思吧?
  • Let's change the subject! 換個話題吧!



‘You're killing me.’真的不是‘殺了我’,說錯太尷尬了~



  • My mouth is watering! 我要流口水了!
  • No pain no gain! 不勞則無獲!
  • None of your business! 沒你事!
  • She's under the weather! 她今天很憂鬱!
  • So far, so good! 還過得去!
  • Speaking of the devil! 說曹操,曹操到!
  • Stay away from me! 離我遠點!
  • That makes no difference! 不都一樣嗎?



‘You're killing me.’真的不是‘殺了我’,說錯太尷尬了~



  • The walls have ears! 隔牆有耳!
  • We better get going! 最好馬上就走!
  • We're all for it! 我們都贊成!
  • What's on your mind? 你在想什麼?
  • You are the boss! 你是老大!
  • You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!
  • You have my word! 我保證!
  • You want a bet? 你敢打賭嗎?


分享到:


相關文章: