端午节(Dragon Boat Festival)吃粽子、赛龙舟、喝雄黄酒

端午节(Dragon Boat Festival)吃粽子、赛龙舟、喝雄黄酒

Dragon Boat Festival is a traditional festival in china.

端午节(龙船节)是中国的传统节日。


We'll have three days off for Dragon Boat Festival soon.

端午节三天假快到了。

Awesome! Do you know why there is a festival for boats in China?

太棒了!你知道为什么中国人要给船设立一个节日吗?

It's actually held in memory of Qu Yuan.

实际上是为了纪念屈原。

Who is he?

屈原是谁?

He is a great poet in ancient China.

他是中国古代一位了不起的诗人。

端午节(Dragon Boat Festival)吃粽子、赛龙舟、喝雄黄酒

Hi,Jason.Do you want to try some of my rice dumplings?

嗨,杰森,你想尝尝我的粽子吗?

Thank you. Mmm... It's so delicious! Where did you buy it ?

谢谢。味道很好!你在哪里买的?

I made it by myself.

我自己做的。

Genius.What's the procedure?

真有才,你是怎么做的?

I can show you if you are curiouos.

如果你好奇的话,我可以做给你看。

That would be great!

那太好了!

端午节(Dragon Boat Festival)吃粽子、赛龙舟、喝雄黄酒

Andy ,have you ever tried the realgar wine?

安迪,你喝过雄黄酒吗?

Never,but I know people used to drink it on the Dragon Boat Festival.

从来没有,但是我知道人们通常在端午节喝它。

It's said that the realgar wine can protect us against snakes and evil spirits.

据说雄黄酒能保护我们,驱蛇辟邪。

Really?Will it do any harm to our health?

真的吗?那它不会伤害我们的健康吗?

I'm not sure. Let's google it .

我不太确定。让我们搜索查一下吧!

端午节(Dragon Boat Festival)吃粽子、赛龙舟、喝雄黄酒


分享到:


相關文章: