美剧《The Blacklist》60句口语精选

美剧《The Blacklist》60句口语精选

1.He's been off the grid for over 20 years. 他已经消失了20多年了

2.An informant who's dicking us around. 提供消息的人在耍我们

3.Screw with me, and I walk. 耍我的话,我就走人

4.We've ruled out terrorism. 我们已经排除恐怖行动的可能

5.The pattern will emerge. 他的(作案)手法会逐渐暴露

6.have it on good authority (that) 根据可靠消息

7.Not get ahead of ourselves 不要操之过急

8.He's onto us! 他发现我们了

9.This is gonna be a gas. 肯定会很有趣!

10.being wined and dined by the city's elite 被整个城市社会名流所拥戴

11.You turn him in你举报他

12.To take out rival agents 解决竞争探员

13.He's a myth. 他是虚构的

14.If we play our cards right 如果我们好好运用这个机会

15.You're rocking the mandarin. 你普通话讲得真棒!

16.Escape from the distractions of everyday life 远离凡尘的喧嚣

17.Two-bit spy killer 三脚猫的杀手

18.We're minutes out. 我们很快就到

19.I share your frustration. 我能感受到你的挫败感

20.Your case is about to go sideways. 你的案子要出问题了

美剧《The Blacklist》60句口语精选

21.A man's life is at stake! 一个人的生命危在旦夕

22.I‘m after the big game 我在做大事

23.You are an open book 你就像一池清泉

24.Money-laundering 洗黑钱

25.That's load of crap. 那简直是胡扯

26.I like my odds. 我喜欢胜算

27.We'll need time to set up a sting 我们需要时间布下陷阱

28.the FBI backs off 联邦调查局不要插手

29.You let your emotions get the best of you 你被情绪左右了大脑

30.Which is how people wind up in jail 这就是为什么人会坐牢

31.Speak of the devil 说曹橾,曹操到

32.Would you like me to pour you a few fingers? 要我倒点给你尝尝吗?

33.If either party attempts to double-cross the other 如果两方想欺骗对方

34.His hours are numbered. 他已经时日无多

35.Our old man knocked us around when he needed to. 我们的老爸没事就打我们

36.We've gotten off to a rocky start. 我们之间开始有信任危机

37.First sign this is going south 一旦有失控的迹象

38.He's been compromised 他被连累了

39.Hardly the time to let morals stand in the way of your upward mobility 不能因为道德问题阻止你升迁时机

40.Take the fall代人受罪

美剧《The Blacklist》60句口语精选

41.We'll cross that bridge when we get there. 见到他以后我自然有办法

42.I wouldn't fire that eyesore 我可不能发射眼中钉

43.I need something extra to sweeten the deal. 要给我点甜头

44.Trim the fat off the fat cat. 从富人身上揩油

45.I ‘m keeping a low profile. 我一直保持低调

46.You're the dirty rat. 你就是那个叛徒

47.If you so much as lay a finger on me 如果你动我一根手指头

48.You stood me up in Florence. 你在佛罗伦萨放我鸽子

49.Zip me up. 替我拉拉链

50.He's been hitting on me for 20 minutes. 他已经勾引我20分钟了

51.He demands the same in return - an eye for an eye 他会施以同样的报复

52.I did not railroad an innocent man. 我没有给无辜的人捏造罪名

53.I wonder if you could pull a few strings. 看你能不能拉点关系

54.Seems you've stirred up the borsch. 你似乎惹怒了俄罗斯人

55.Don't beat yourself up. 你不必自责

56.I don't want to step on any toes 我不想触怒任何人

57.He was acting up again. 他又犯病了

58.I should have let you rough him up. 我该让你对他动粗

59.Tell him you lost the tail. 告诉他你跟丢了

60.It's an olive branch. 我是在向你伸出橄榄枝


分享到:


相關文章: