黑曼巴歸來,斬獲奧斯卡大獎

黑曼巴歸來,斬獲奧斯卡大獎

2017年12月5日,科比親自監製和配音的《親愛的籃球》動畫短片,正式被提名為奧斯卡“最佳動畫短片獎”。

如今:第90屆奧斯卡金像獎頒獎禮正式舉行,科比憑藉此片奪得最佳動畫短片獎。

首先:毋庸置疑,奧斯卡最佳動畫短片的含金量還是可以的,最起碼歷史悠久。

黑曼巴歸來,斬獲奧斯卡大獎

《親愛的籃球》,是科比退役時所作,既然老大奧斯卡有了,那我就恬不知恥的說這首詩真不錯,諾貝爾文學獎是不是得考慮考慮了

Dear Basketball

致籃球

From the moment

從我第一次

I started rolling my dad’s tube socks

穿上父親的球襪

And shooting imaginary

想像

Game-winning shots

自己置身大西部論壇球館

In the Great Western Forum

絕殺進球時

I knew one thing was real:

我就知道

I fell in love with you.

我已深深地愛上了你

A love so deep I gave you my all —

我用我的全部來愛你

From my mind & body

我的思想和身體

To my spirit & soul.

我的精神和靈魂都與你相依

As a six-year-old boy

六歲時的我

Deeply in love with you

深深地愛著你

I never saw the end of the tunnel.

隧道沒有盡頭

I only saw myself

我只看到自己

Running out of one.

拼命奔跑

And so I ran.

我不停奔跑

I ran up and down every court

奔跑於每一個球場

After every loose ball for you.

為你爭搶每一個地板球

You asked for my hustle

你叫我爭搶

I gave you my heart

我將心交予你

Because it came with so much more.

因為這不只需要拼盡全力

I played through the sweat and hurt

在球場上我流盡血汗,一身傷病

Not because challenge called me

不是因為挑戰在召喚我

But because YOU called me.

而是因為你

I did everything for YOU

這一切都是為了你

Because that’s what you do

是你

When someone makes you feel as

Alive as you’ve made me feel.

帶給我活力,

You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream

你賦予一個6歲男孩湖人夢

And I’ll always love you for it.

為此我將永遠愛你

But I can’t love you obsessively for much longer.

但是我不得不停止愛你

This season is all I have left to give.

這一季是我獻給你的絕唱

My heart can take the pounding

縱然我的心臟能承受打擊

My mind can handle the grind

我的思想能經受磨礪

But my body knows it’s time to say goodbye.

但是我的身體,是時候該離開你

And that’s OK.

這樣也好

I’m ready to let you go.

我已做好準備放你走

I want you to know now

我想告訴你

So we both can savor every moment we have left together.

這樣我們便可以在剩下的時間裡依然惺惺相惜

The good and the bad.

無論好與壞

We have given each other

All that we have.

我們為彼此傾盡所有

And we both know, no matter what I do next

我們都知道,無論下一步我做什麼

I’ll always be that kid

我都永遠是那個孩子,

With the rolled up socks

穿著球襪

Garbage can in the corner

:05 seconds on the clock

目視角落的垃圾桶

在心裡倒數五秒

Ball in my hands.

球在我手裡。

5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1

Love you always,

Kobe

永遠愛你的 科比


分享到:


相關文章: