支離破碎的分離,這是不是你要的結局


每一天的快樂都要比昨天的多一點!你也是哦!

Heart sounds like a balloon was broken, and then left incomplete fragments.

心碎的聲音就像是氣球被扎破 , 然後留下殘缺的碎片。

If we wait for the right person, whether to a lifetime alone.

假如我們等不到對的人,是不是要一輩子孤單。

支離破碎的分離,這是不是你要的結局

The fragmentation of the separation, this is you want to end.

支離破碎的分離,這是不是你要的結局。

Just don't want to lose my smile left with pride.

沒心沒肺地笑 只是不想輸掉僅剩下的驕傲。

支離破碎的分離,這是不是你要的結局

The wind blows away the thoughts, rolled up unruly time.

被風吹散的思念,捲起不羈的時間。

I never stopped loving you, I just stopped showing it.

我對你的愛從來沒有停止,只是我不再讓別人知道而已。

支離破碎的分離,這是不是你要的結局

Eyes not to tears.

眼睛不是用來裝眼淚的。

What good method, can let the lonely become obedient.

有沒有什麼好辦法能讓寂寞變聽話。

支離破碎的分離,這是不是你要的結局

There's no need to severely care what doesn't belong to you.

不屬於自己的,又何必拼了命的去在乎。

In this world, the winner is mostly a thin man.

這世上,贏的,多半還是薄情人。


分享到:


相關文章: