兩人相愛幹活勝過千人Two individuals banded together in love

兩人相愛,幹活勝過千人Two individuals banded together in love
can do what thousand separately would fail in

兩人相愛幹活勝過千人Two individuals banded together in love

They say the essence of love is to ask an impertinent question and then embark on the way to the pertinent answer.

他們說,愛的本質是問一個無禮的問題,然後就會走上正確答案的道路。

So, I ask you an impertinent question, only to offend you.

所以,我就問你一個無禮的問題,結果卻冒犯了你。

The ultimate goal to study is to make you happy.

我學習的最終目標就是讓你快樂。

It's simply too tricky for me to get the hang of love.

要我掌握愛的竅門簡直是太難了。

I must buy the most coveted carnation for your birthday to recover our relation.

在你的生日那天,我必須給你買令人心儀的康乃馨,修復我們的關係。

I pick the carnations free of disease or pests and of good stem and length,arranging them in perfect bouquets.

我採摘那些沒有病蟲害、莖幹和長度都很好的康乃馨,把它們做成完美的花束。

On the way my heart beat when they ask to whom I present the most beautiful bouquets.

在路上他們問我要把這些最漂亮的花束獻給誰,我的心怦怦直跳。

They all know I love you but they just force me to say it loudly.

他們都知道我愛你,但他們偏偏要強迫我大聲說出來。

I imagine the way you embrace my bouquets heartily.

我想象你盡情擁抱我的花束的模樣。

The bubble of love is called deception if pricked, but it is called belief if not.

愛情的泡沫被戳破了就叫做欺騙,沒戳穿就是信仰。

I simply can't let you leave me.

我絕對不能讓你離開我。

Because I know love is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I solicit you for it.

因為我知道,愛情中10%是你送上門的,而剩下的90%是我向你索取愛的過程。

I feel fulfilled you are happy at what I'm doing.

你對我所做的感到高興,我就我很滿足

The love to you gives me strong desire to learn more.

對你的愛會給我繼續學習的極強的動力。

Two individuals banded together in love can do what thousand separately would fail in.

以愛心聚在一起的兩個人能夠完成一千個分散的人做不到的事情。

Our love offers us not the cup of despair , but the chalice of opportunity.

愛給予我們的不是失望之酒,而是機會之杯。

Live a life of love, so we can enjoy our life again in reviving past times when when we are old.

過一種充滿愛的生活,這樣當我們老去的時候,我們可以在回憶過去的時光中再次享受生活。

I will devote myself to you wholeheartedly without any complaint.

我將任勞任怨,全心全意地獻身於你。

兩人相愛幹活勝過千人Two individuals banded together in love

1.impertinent 美 [ɪmˈpɜːrtnənt]

adj.粗魯無禮的;不敬的

2.get the hang of 美 [ɡet ðə hæŋ əv]

掌握…的竅門;熟悉…的門道

3.carnation 美 [kɑːrˈneɪʃn]

n.(丁)香石竹;康乃馨

4.偏偏

deliberately; just; only:

正當我坐下來吃晚飯時,偏偏電話來了。

As I was sitting down to supper, the telephone just rang.

我叫他別去, 可是他偏偏不聽。

I told him not to go, but he just wouldn't listen.

他來看我,偏偏我不在家。

兩人相愛幹活勝過千人Two individuals banded together in love

5.solicit美 [səˈlɪsɪt]

v.索求,請求…給予(援助、錢或信息);徵求;籌集;招徠(嫖客);拉(客)

solicit sth (from sb)

or solicit (sb) (for sth)

(formal) 索求,請求…給予(援助、錢或信息);徵求;籌集

to ask sb for sth, such as support, money, or information; to try to get sth or persuade sb to do sth

They were planning to solicit funds from a number of organizations.

他們正計劃向一些機構募集資金。

Historians and critics are solicited for their opinions.

人們向歷史學家和批評家徵求意見。

to solicit for money

籌款

6.chalice 美 [ˈtʃælɪs]

n.大酒杯;(尤指基督教的)聖爵

兩人相愛幹活勝過千人Two individuals banded together in love


分享到:


相關文章: