《Forever》 灵云乐队 有时间听听

I stand alone in the darkness 独自伫立在凄冷的夜

The winter of my life came so fast 生命的寒冬铺天盖地的来

Memories go back to childhood 童年的回忆充满馨香

to days I still recall 至今让我难忘怀

Oh how happy I was then ? 噢!那时我是多么欢快!

There was no sorrow there was no pain 没有痛苦 没有哀愁

Walking through the green fields 漫步在葱绿无垠的田头

Sunshine in my eyes 阳光如金跃入眼眸

I'm still there everywhere 无论身在何方 我心永在记忆的深秋

I'm the dust in the wind 我是风中一粒尘

I'm the star in the northern sky 我是北天一颗星

I never stayed anywhere 天涯海角无处停留

I'm the wind in the trees . 我只是穿越树叶一缕风

Would you wait for me forever? ...... 你是否会在孤寂的街口等我?

《Forever》 灵云乐队  有时间听听


分享到:


相關文章: