警用英语(大全)Police English

Report a Criminal Case 报案

Basic Patterns 基本句型

Good morning, sir. I want to report a case to the police.

早上好,警官,我想报案。

Sit down, please.

请坐。

What s your name and nationality?

您叫什么名字?国籍是哪儿?

When did the theft happen?

什么时候发生的偷窃?

Where did you lose your money?

你在哪丢的钱?

Do you remember what the robber looks like?

你记得抢劫者的样子吗?

Can you describe his features in detail?

你能详细地描述一下他的长相吗?

The criminal looks like a farmer and has a round face.

罪犯像个农民,有张圆脸。

Is there anything special in his body?

他有什么特征吗?

He has a bald head.

他是光头。

He is young, thin and tall.

他是个年轻人,又高又瘦。

He dressed very formally, and wore a blue suit.

他穿着讲究,是一套蓝西装。

What s your bag like?

你的包是什么样的?

It s a brown handbag.

是个棕色的手包。

What is in the bag?

包里有什么东西? My passport, and some money.

我的护照和一些钱。

How much money is in the bag?

包里有多少钱?

In my purse there are 100 US dollars.

我钱包里有100美元。

We have a piece of good news for you.

我有一个好消息要告诉你。

Your wallet has been found in a taxi. Please check it.

钱包在出租上找到了,请检查一下。

Please fill in this form.

请填一下这张表。

I will let you know as soon as have any news.

一有消息我就通知你。

Thank you for reporting the case.

谢谢你来报案。

We are going to investigate this case.

我们将要调查这个案子。

We ll do our best to look into the matter and handle it conscientiously.

我们会尽力调查事实,并且解决它。

Please read this record of inquiry.

请看一下询问笔录。

If there are no mistakes, please sign it.

如果没有错误,请签名。

Dialogue 对话

返回目录

Lora: Sir, I want to report a robbery.

劳拉:警官,我想报案。

Police: Sit down please. What s your name, nationality and personal status for coming to China?

JC:请坐,您叫什么名字?是哪国人?您来中国的身份是什么?

Lora: My name s Lora. I m a Canadian student.

劳拉:我叫劳拉,是加拿大留学生。

Police: What happened?

JC:发生了什么事?

Lora: About 9 o clock in the evening, when I was having a walk with my friend along Yu Min Road, a young Chinese fellow walked right up to us. We didn t pay any attention to him. Suddenly he snatched my handbag away and ran off. I shouted:" stop his." while running after him, but I failed to catch up with him and had to come here to report the case.

劳拉:晚上9点钟,我正在和朋友在裕民路散步,一个年轻人从对面走过来,我们都没在意。突然,他抢了我的手包就路。我边喊:“站住!”边追他,但是没追上,只得来这儿报案了。

Police: What does the young fellow look like?

JC:那个年轻人长的什么样?

Lora: I didn t see him clearly because it was so dark. He is tall and thin, about 1.8 meters.

劳拉:天黑我没看清楚,他又高又瘦,大约1.8米。

Police: What s your bag like?

JC:你的包是什么样的?

Lora: It is a brown handbag.

劳拉:是个棕色的手包。

Police: What is in the bag?

JC:包里有什么?

Lora: My passport, and some money.

劳拉:我的护照和一些钱。

Police: How much money is in the handbag?

JC:包里有多少钱?

Lora: About one thousand yuan.

劳拉:大约1000元。

Police: Do you have anything to add?

JC:还有什么吗?

Lora: Nothing.

劳拉:没了。

Police: We ll do out best to look into the matter and handle it conscientiously. Please read this record of inquiry. If there are no mistake, please sign it.

JC:我们会尽力调查,并且解决它。请看一下询问笔录,如果没有错误,请签名。

Lora: OK.

劳拉:好的。

Inquiring Witnesses 询问证人

Basic Patterns 基本句型

返回目录

We are policemen. We have a few questions to ask you.

我们是JC,现在向你询问一些事情。

You have to answer our questions honestly.

请你如实回答我们的问题。

You ll have to be responsible for what you said.

你要对你所说的负责。

Do you understand?

你听明白了吗?

Please tell me your name, age, nationality, address, passport number, and telephone number.

请告诉我你的名字、年龄、国籍、住址、护照号码和电话号码。

Do you remember where you were at about 8 yesterday evening?

你是否记得昨晚8点左右你在哪里?

Do you remember what the robber looks like?

你记得抢劫者的长相吗?

What did he wear?

当时他穿什么衣服?

What else do you want to say?

你还有什么要告诉我们吗?

Was there anyone else on the spot?

现场还有别人吗?

If there is no problem, sign your name and date after you read it.

如果没有问题,请看过证词之后在这里签上你的名字和日期。

Thank you for your cooperation.

谢谢你的合作。

We ll contact you if necessary.

如有必要我们再来找你。

I was almost shocked.

我几乎惊呆了。

Dialogue 对话

返回目录

Police: We are policemen, We have a few questions to ask you. You have to answer our questions honestly. Otherwise, you ll have to be responsible for what you said. Do you understand?

JC:我们是JC,现在向你询问一些事情,请你如实回答,否则要对你所说的负责,明白了吗?

Robert: Yes. I know.

罗伯特:是的,我明白。

Police: Please tell us your name, age, nationality, address, passport number and your telephone number.

JC:请告诉我们你的名字、年龄、国籍、住址、护照号码和电话号码。

Robert: My name is Robert. I m twenty-eight years old. I come from Canada. I live in the Xiyuan Hotel Room 507. My passport number is B09291199. My telephone number is 62017889.

罗伯特:我的名字叫罗伯特,28岁,加拿大人。我住在西苑饭店507房间。护照号是B09291199,电话号码是62017889。

Police: All right. Do you remember where you were at about 8 o clock last night?

JC:你是否记得昨晚8点左右你在哪里?

Robert: I was shopping in the Xi Dan Shopping Center at that time.

罗伯特:那时我正在西单购物中心购物。

Police: What happened then?

JC:那时发生了什么事?

Robert: A man, about 30 years old, robbed a lady of her purse.

罗伯特:一个30岁左右的男人抢了一位女士的钱包。

Police: Did he have anything in his hand?

JC:他手里拿着什么东西?

Robert: Yes. He was holding a knife, about 10 cm long. He put the knife against the lady s waist and took her purse away.

罗伯特:他拿着一把刀,大约10厘米长。他拿刀顶着那位女士的腰,并把钱包抢走了。

Police: Do you remember what the robber looks like? Is there anything special in his body?

JC:你记得抢劫者的长相吗?他身上有什么特征吗?

Robert: The man is about 1.75 meters tall with a square face and a long nose. He was wearing a very short black hair, and a pair of dark glasses, so I didn t see his eyes clearly.

罗伯特:那个人大约有1.75米高,方脸,长鼻子,黑头发剪得很短,并且带一副墨镜,因此我看不清他的眼睛。

Police: What did he wear?

JC:当时他穿什么衣服?

Robert: A white T-shirt, and dark shorts.

罗伯特:白色体恤和深色短裤。

Police: Was there anyone else on the spot?

JC:现在还有别人吗?

Robert: It happened so unexpectedly, and I was almost shocked. I remember there were two or three shop-assistants behind the counter. Before we wanted to report to the police, the robber had run away.

罗伯特:事情发生的太突然了,我几乎呆住了。我记得好象有两三个售货员在柜台里,等我们反应过来报案时,他已经逃跑了。

Police: Which direction die he run to?

JC:他向哪个方向跑了?

Robert: To the little lane.

罗伯特:跑进了那条小胡同。

Police: What else do you want to say?

JC:你还有什么要告诉我们吗?

Robert: Nothing.

罗伯特:没有了。

Police: All right. If there is no problem, please sign your name and date after you read it.

JC:好吧,如果没有问题,请看过证词之后在这里签上你的名字和日期。

Robert: OK.

罗伯特:好吧。

Police: Thank you for your cooperation.. We ll contact you if necessary.

JC:谢谢你的合作,如有必要我们再来找你。

Robert: No problem.

罗伯特:没问题。

Police: Bye-bye.

JC:再见。

Punishment 处罚

Basic Patterns 基本句型

返回目录

Good morning, Foreign Affairs Department.

早晨好,这里是外事处。

Could you speak louder, please?

您能大点儿声吗?

There is a big fight at Quanjude Roast Duck Restaurant involving two young blacks and some Chinese young guys.

全聚德烤鸭店发生了打斗,是两个黑人青年和几个中国青年。

Don t worry. We ll be there in five minutes.

别着急,我们五分钟就到。

Good morning. We re from the Foreign Affairs Department.

早晨好,我们是外事处的。

Could you tell me what had happened?

您能告诉我发生了什么事?

When we had dinner at this restaurant, these two young blacks came in.

我们在这吃饭的时候,进来了两个黑人。

They wanted my girlfriend to have a drink with them.

他们要我女朋友和他们喝一杯。

She said "no" and they started to say some dirty words.

她不同意,他们就开始骂人。

We got angry and quarreled with them.

我们急了就和他们吵了起来。

They were very rude and started to beat us.

他们特横,把我们打了。

Who struck the first blow?

谁先开始动手的?

That tall black young guy?

那个高个的。

May I have your name, nationality and address?

请问你的姓名、国籍和现住址?

My name s Carl Strong, and his name David Bush.

我叫卡尔·斯特朗,他叫大卫·布什。

We come from Nigeria.

我们来自尼日利亚。

Now we live at Beijing Language and Culture University.

现在住在北京语言文化大学。

Please show me your passport.

请出示你的护照。

Here you are.

给你。

Why were you fighting?

你们为什么打架?

We wanted to invite that pretty young girl to have a drink.

我们想请那位漂亮小姐喝一杯。

But her boyfriend refused rudely before she said anything and this made us very embarrassed.

但那男的粗鲁地拒绝了我们,我们很尴尬。

Who struck first?

谁先动的手?

I thought he called us names, so I hit him.

他骂我们,我才打他的。

What did he say?

他们说什么了?

I can t remember. You know, sir. We know very little Chinese.

我不记得了,你知道,先生,我们不太懂中文。

How did you know he had called you names?

那你们怎么知道他们骂你们呢?

I guessed so.

我猜是这样。

Do you know your conduct has violated the Punishing Rules of Public Order and Administration of the PRC?

你们知道吗,你们的行为违反了中华人民共和国治安管理处罚条例。

Sorry, we don t know.

对不起,不知道。

According to the fourth article of the Rules, you ll be fined 200 yuan.

根据治安管理处罚条例第四条,你们应被罚款200元。

Do you have any objections?

有问题吗?

Please read this record and sign your names if you have no objections.

如果没有问题请看一下笔录,并签上你们的名字。

All right. You may go now.

好了,你们可以走了。 We ll contact your Foreign Students office later.

过后我们会跟你们留学生处联系的。

Dialogue 对话

返回目录

Policeman A: Good morning, Foreign Affairs Department. Could you speak louder, please?

JCA:早晨好,我是外事处。请您大点声。

Manager: This is Quanjude Roast Duck Restaurant. There is a big fight here involving two young blacks and some Chinese guys.

经理:全聚德烤鸭店发生了打斗,是两个黑人青年和几个中国青年。

Policeman A: Don t worry. We ll be there in five minutes.

JCA:别着急,我们五分钟就到。

(A few minutes later 几分钟后)

Policeman B: Good morning. I m from the Foreign Affairs Department. Could you tell me what had happened?

JCB:早上好,我们是外事处的,您能告诉我发生了什么事?

Chinese Guest: When we had dinner at this restaurant, two black young men came in. They wanted my girlfriend to have a drink with them. She said "no". But they started to say some dirty words. We got angry and quarreled with them. They were very rude and beat us.

中国客人:我们在这儿吃饭时候,进来了两个黑人,他要我女朋友和他们喝一杯,她不同意,他们就开始骂人,我们急了就和他们吵了起来,他们特横,把我们打了。

Policeman B: Who struck the first blow?

JCB:谁先开始动手的?

Chinese Guest: That tall one.

中国客人:那个高个的。

Policeman B: (Turn to the black young man) May I have your name, nationality and address?

JCB:(转向黑人男青年)请问你们的姓名、国籍和现住址。

Black Man: My name s Carl Strong, and he s David Bush. We come from Nigeria. Now we live at Beijing Language and Culture University.

黑人:我叫卡尔·斯特朗,他叫大卫·布什,我们来自尼日利亚,现在住在北京语言文化大学。

Policeman B: Please show me your passport.

JCB:请出示你们的护照。

Black Men: Here you are.

黑人:给你。

Policeman B: Why were you fighting?

JCB:你们为什么打架?

Black Man: We wanted to invite that pretty young girl to have a drink. But her boyfriend refused rudely before she said anything. It made us very embarrassed.

黑人:我们想请那位漂亮小姐喝一杯,但那男的粗鲁地拒绝了我们,我们很尴尬。

Policeman B: Who struck first?

JCB:谁先动的手。

Black Man: I thought he called us names, so I hit him.

黑人:他骂我们,我才打他的。

Policeman B: What did he say?

JCB:他们说什么了?

Black Man: I can t remember. You know, sir. We know very little Chinese.

黑人:我不记得了,你知道,先生,我们不太懂中文。

Policeman B: How did you know he had called you names?

JCB:那你们怎么知道他骂你们呢?

Black Man: I guessed so.

黑人:我猜是这样。

Policeman B: Do you know your conduct has violated the Punishing Rules of Public Order and Administration of the PRC?

JCB:你们知道你们的行为违反了中华人民共和国治安管理处罚条例吗?

Black Man: Sorry, we don t know.

黑人:对不起,不知道。

Policeman B: According to the fourth article of the Rules, you ll be fined 200 yuan. And you must apologize to him. Do you have any objections?

JCB:根据治安管理处罚条例第一条,你们应被罚款200元,并向他们道歉,有问题吗?

Black Man: No, sir.

黑人:没有。

Policeman B: Please read this record and sign your names if you have no objections.

JCB:如果没有问题请看一下笔录,并签上他们的名字。

Black Men: OK.

黑人:好吧。

Policeman B: All right. You may go now. We ll contact your Foreign Students Office later.

JCB:好了,你们可以走了。过后我们会跟你们留学生处联系的。

Questioning a Suspicious Person 盘查

Basic Patterns 基本句型

返回目录

We re the policemen from the Public Security Sub-bureau of Tian An Men Square. We ll examine you according to some relevant laws.

我们是天安门分局的民警,我们要依法对您进行检查。

Please answer our questions honestly and accept our examination.

请您如实回答我们的问题并接受我们的检查。

Please show me your passport/identity card.

请出示您的护照/sfz。

Here is my passport/identity card.

给你。

Why do you come to China?

您到中国的目的是什么?

I m a tourist. I love China, especially her culture and history.

我是一个旅游者,我热爱中国,特别是中国的文化和历史。

When did you arrive in Beijing?

您什么时候到北京的?

This morning.

今天上午。

Where do you live now?

您现在住哪?

Xijiao Hotel

西郊饭店。

Why do you come all the way from Xijiao to Tian An Men Square at such a hour?

为什么在这个时候从西郊饭店到天安门广场?

As I only come to Beijing today, I can not go to sleep.

由于我今天刚到,我睡不着觉。

Could you show us the inside of your bag?

能让我们看看包里有什么东西吗?

Sure, no problem.

没问题。

Dialogue 对话

返回目录

(In Tian An Men Square)(在天安门广场)

Police: (Solute) Good evening. We re the policemen from the Public Security Sub-bureau of Tian An Men Square. We ll examine you according to some relevant laws. Please answer our questions honestly and accept our examination.

JC:(敬礼)晚上好。我是天安门分局的民警,我们要依法对您进行检查,请您如实回答我们的问题并接受我们的检查。

Suspicious Person: OK.

可疑人:可以。

Police: Please show me your passport.

JC:请出示您的护照。 Suspicious Person: Here is my passport.

可疑人:给你。

Police: (Look at the passport) Where are you from?

JC:您从哪儿来?

Suspicious Person: Australia.

可疑人:澳大利亚。

Police: Why do you come to China?

JC:您到中国的目的是什么?

Suspicious Person: I m a tourist. I love China, especially her culture and history.

可疑人:我是一个旅游者,我热爱中国,特别是中国的文化和历史。

Police: When did you arrive in Beijing?

JC:您什么时候到北京的。

Suspicious Person: This morning.

可疑人:今天上午。

Police: Where do you live now?

JC:您现在住哪?

Suspicious Person: Xinqiao Hotel.

可疑人:新侨饭店。

Police: Why do you come all the way from Xinqiao to Tian An Men Square at such a hour.

JC:为什么在这个时候从新侨饭店到天安门广场来?

Suspicious Person: As I only come to Beijing today, I can not go to sleep.

可疑人:由于我今天刚到,我睡不着觉。

Police: Could you show us the inside of your bag?

JC:能让我们看看包里有什么东西吗?

Suspicious Person: Sure, no problem. Look! Here are my camera, mobile phone and wallet.

可疑人:没问题。看!这是我的照相机、手机和钱包。

Police: OK, now. Thank you for your cooperation。

JC:好了,谢谢您的合作。

Suspicious Person: That s all right.

可疑人:不必客气。

Security Check 安检

Basic Patterns 基本句型

返回目录

Go through the security inspection door, please.

请通过安全门。

Please accept our security check.

请接受安全检查。

Please put your metal articles on the tray.

请您把金属物放在托盘里。

Press the shutter, please.

请按一下快门。

Your camera will be safe, and checking is our rule.

检查照相机是我国的规定,不会损伤你的相机。

X-ray isn t harmful to your camera.

X光射线对你的相机没有损伤。

Soft packages are forbidden.

请勿带软包装饮料进场。

Would you please drink it off, or dispose of it yourself.

请您先将饮料喝掉,还是自行处理?

Put the equipment on the transmission belt.

请将器材放在传送带上。

This way, please. Use the right entrance.

这边走,请走右门。

Please let your camera waistcoat pass through X-ray after taking it off.

请将您的摄影背心脱下来,放在传送带上。

Please accept security check for your own and others safety.

为了您和他人的安全,请接受安全检查。

What s in your handbag? Can I have a look?

您的包里装有什么东西,能打开吗?

As there is a pacemaker in your body, you ll have to be checked by hands.

您体内安装了心脏起博器,需要进行手检。

Show me your back and raise your arms, please.

请您转一下身,将双臂抬起来。

Thank you for your cooperation.

谢谢合作。

Would you like to be checked by hands while sitting in the wheelchair?

您能坐在轮椅上接受手检吗?

Would you like to unbutton your jacket for checking?

您能解开上衣的扣子让我们检查一下吗?

What s in your pocket?

您的兜里有什么?

Please take off your hat.

请把帽子摘掉。

What s that around your waist?

您的腰里是什么东西?

Wait a moment, please.

请稍等一下。

Is this your bag? Would you like to open it, please?

这是您的包吗?请您打开好吗?

What s this? Hair spray. Please spray it to that direction.

这是什么?发胶。请您朝着那个方面喷一下。

Try to take a photo with your camera.

请您试拍一张。

There is something wrong with your valuables. Come with me, please.

您的贵重物品有问题,请跟我走。

We have to confiscate anything that belongs to contraband according to our regulations and your knife just falls into this category.

根据规定,刀具属于违禁品,我们将予以没收。

Take care of your things.

请拿好您的物品。

Your bag is in trouble and should be checked again.

您的包有疑问,请再接受检查。

Are you exempt from checking? This way, please.

您是免检吗?请走这边。

Your certificates should be checked again according to our regulations.

按规定您的ZJ还需要接受检查。

Sorry, my English isn t quite good. You can go to the Information Desk.

对不起,我的英语不是很好,您可去咨询台。

Sorry, we can t have a group picture with you while we re working.

对不起,我们正在工作,不能与您合影。

The Information Desk will tell you where you are going to.

咨询台可以告诉您要去的地方。

Turn right and go ahead. The Information Desk will make you satisfied.

向右拐,朝前走,服务台可以解答您的问题。

Dialogue 对话

返回目录

Dialogue 1 对话 1

Police: Hello, sir. Please accept our security check.

JC:你好,先生。请接受我们的安全检查。

Foreigner: All right.

外国人:可以。

Police: Please take out your metal articles and put them on the tray before you go through the security inspection door.

JC:请您把金属物品放在托盘上,然后通过安全门。

Foreigner: These are my mobile phone, pager, keys and battery.

外国人:这是手机、呼机、钥匙和电池。

Police: What s in your bag?

JC:您的包里是什么?

Foreigner: Camera.

外国人:照相机。

Police: It should be checked.

JC:需要检查一下。

Foreigner: Is X-ray harmful to my camera?

外国人:X射线会对相机有损害吗?

Police: No, it isn t.

JC:请放心,不会的。

Foreigner: But my film is a high speed one.

外国人:但我的胶卷是高速的。

Police: If you still worry about it, you can take it out.

JC:如果你不放心,可以取出来。

Foreigner: OK.

外国人:好吧。

Police: Press the shutter, please.

JC:再请您按一下快门。

Foreigner: All right. Is that OK?

外国人:好吧。检查完了吗?

Police: Yeah. Thank you for your cooperation. Don t forget to take you things.

JC:完了,谢谢合作。请带好您的所有物品。

Dialogue 2 对话 2

Police: Good morning. Accept our safety check, please.

JC:你好,请您接受安全检查。

Foreigner: I have a pacemaker in my body.

外国人:可我安装了心脏起博器。

Police: So in this case you ought to be checked by hands.

JC:那需要对您进行手工检查。

Foreigner: OK.

外国人:好吧。

Police: Show me your back and raise your arms, please.

JC:请您转一下身,将双臂抬一下。

Foreigner: May I leave now?

外国人:可以走了吗?

Police: Wait a moment. What s around your waist?

JC:请等一下,您腰里别着的是什么?

Foreigner: A short knife.

外国人:一把短刀。

Police: We have to confiscate anything that belongs to contraband according to our regulations and your knife just falls into this category.

JC:根据规定,刀具属于违禁品,我们将予以没收。

Foreigner: But that s my treasured possession.

外国人:那可是我的心爱物。

Police: I m terribly sorry. According to the regulations of our **, we have to do it.

JC:实在抱歉,根据我国的规定,我们必须这样做。

dialogue 3 对话 3

Police: Excuse me. What s inside your case? Would you like to open it?

JC:对不起,您的箱子里装的是什么?请打开好吗?

Foreigner: Of course.

外国人:好吧。

Police: What s this?

JC:这是什么?

Foreigner: Hair spray.

外国人:发胶。

Police: Please spray it to that direction.

JC:请您朝那个方向喷一下。

Foreigner: Is that necessary?

外国人:有必要吗?

Police: Certainly.

JC:当然,很有必要。

Foreigner: Why?

外国人:为什么?

Police: That s our regulations.

JC:这是我们的规定。 Foreigner: OK.

外国人:好吧。

Police: Sir, there is something wrong with your valuables. Come with me, please.

JC:先生,您的物品有问题,请跟我来。

First Aid 急救

Basic Patterns 基本句型

返回目录

I was hit by a bicycle.

我被一辆自行车撞了。

I was seriously hurt.

伤的很厉害。

I was hit in the leg, and I fell very painful.

我的腿受了伤,我觉的很痛。

Don t worry. It may be a strain.

拐担心,这只是扭伤。

I feel hurt. Please help me.

我受伤了,请帮助我。

Please have a rest in our police box.

请在我们的岗亭里休息一下。

I will find a car to send you to the hospital at once.

Please tell me the telephone number of your family. I ll give them a phone call.

请告诉我你家的电话号码,我会通知他们的。

Please come to Beijing Hospital at once.

She has a headache, but is not serious.

她有点头痛,但并不严重。

Your wife is in the emergency room. Please follow me.

你的妻子在急诊室,请跟我来。 Take good care of her, and let me know if there is anything I can do.

好好照顾她,如果需要我帮忙请告诉我。

Dialogue 对话

返回目录

Ann: Excuse me, sir. I was hit by a bicycle. I was seriously hurt.

安:你好,先生。我被一辆自行车撞了,伤的很厉害。

Police: Don t move. Just let me have a look.

JC:不要动,让我看一下。

Ann: I was hit in the leg. I feel very painful.

安:我的腿受了伤,我觉的很痛。

Police: Don t worry. It may be a strain.

JC:别担心,这只是扭伤。 Ann: I feel hurt. Please help me.

安:我受伤了,请帮助我。

Police: Please have a rest in our police box, and I ll find a car to send you to the hospital.

JC:请在我们的岗亭里休息一下,我会立即找辆车送你去医院。

(At the hospital)(在医院)

Police: Please tell me the telephone number of your family. I ll give them a phone call.

JC:请告诉我你家的电话号码,我会通知你的家人。

Ann: The number is 82076023. And my husband s name is Michael.

安:号码是82076023,我的丈夫叫麦克尔。

Police: Hello, is that Michael?

JC:你好,是麦克尔吗?

Michael: Yes.

麦克尔:是的。

Police: Your wife was hit by a bicycle. Please come to Beijing Hospital at once.

JC:你妻子被自行车撞了,请立即到北京医院来。

(Half an hour later.)(半小时后)

Police: Are you Michael? Your wife is in the emergency room. Please follow me.

JC:你是麦克尔吗?你的妻子在急诊室,请跟我来。

Michael: Thank you so much, sir.

麦克尔:非常感谢你,先生。

Police: Not at all. She has a headache, but is not serious. Take good care of her, and let me know if there is anything I can do.

JC:没关系,她有点头痛,但并不严重。好好照顾她,如果需要我帮忙,请告诉我。

Michael: I will. Thank you very much. It is very kind of you.

麦克尔:我会的,太谢谢你了,你真是太好了。

警用英语(大全)Police English


分享到:


相關文章: