分手告別英文句 Farewell

分手告别英文句 Farewell

暗示告別的常用套語:

I have to go. 我得告辭了

I have to get going. 我得告辭了

I have to leave soon. 我得儘快離開了。

I'll take leave in a short time. 我要儘快離開了。

I hate to run,but…… 真捨不得走,但是……

I've got to be going now. 我現在得走了

I got to go 我得走了

I gotta go 我得走了

I've gotta get going 我得走了

I should go. 我該走了。

I should get going 我應該走了

Oh, I'm running late 嘔,我要遲到了

I’m afraid I must be going now. 恐怕我現在得走了

I'm afraid I must be off. 恐怕我得走了

I'm afraid I must say good-bye now 我恐怕現在必須說再見了

I'm afraid I can't stay any longer 我恐怕不能再呆了

I'd better be going now. 我最好現在走了

I think it’s time for me to leave now. 我想我該走了

I must be going now. 我現在必須走了

I must be on my way. 我必須走了。

We must be off now 我們現在必須離開了

Well, I think I’d better be leaving now. 哦,我想我最好現在就離開

I really think I should be leaving 我想我確實該走了

It's time we were off. 該是我們走的時候了。

We can talk later 以後再聊吧

The time will come and I must say good-bye. 不久我得說再見了。

Leaving so soon 這麼快就走呀

Can't you stay any(a little) longer? 不再呆會兒嗎?

Must you really be going? 真的要走了嗎?

Must you? It's still early 必須走嗎? 還早呢

No,I must go now 不,我必須馬上走

I won't keep you, then. Bye! 我就不留你了,再見

In that case I won't keep you 既然那樣,我就不留你了

Thanks for dropping in. 謝謝你來看我

告別時祝願的客套話:

Good luck!祝你好運!

I wish you good luck. 祝你好運

All the best 祝你一切都好

Break a leg! 祝好運!

Thanks. I need it. 謝謝,借你吉言

Have fun! 祝你玩得愉快!

Have a good time! 祝你玩得愉快!

Have a good day. 祝你度過愉快的一天

Have a good one. 祝你度過愉快的一天

Have a good trip 祝你路途愉快

Have a safe trip. 一路順風。

Have a nice weekend. 祝你週末愉快

Goodbye and all the best. 再見,一切順利。

I wish you a pleasant journey. 祝你一路順風

I hope you’ll have a pleasant trip. 祝你旅途愉快

I hope everything goes well 希望一切順利

Will do. 好的

Be careful. 小心點

Take care. 多保重

Take care of yourself. 自己多保重!

You take care of yourself. 你自己多保重!

Look after yourself! 照顧好自己!

Don't worry about me. 別擔心我!

Take it easy. 放鬆點,慢走

Take your time. 慢走

Mind your steps. 慢走

表達叮囑的話:

The packing is prepared well. 行李收拾好了吧。

Don't eat and drink too much. 不要吃喝太多。

Don't work until midnight. It's bad for your health. 不要工作到深夜,對身體不好。

Don't forget to take your medicine before sleeping every day. 不要忘了每晚睡覺前吃藥。

I'll remember. Anything else? 我會記住,還有別的嗎?

The last thing but very important, don't forget to call me every night. 最後一件,但很重要,不要忘了每晚打電話給我。

OK, I'll remember what you said. 好的,我會記住你說的話。

Thank you for your kind heart. 多謝你的好心。

表達想念的客套話:

I'm really going to miss you 我真的會想念你的

I would like to miss you. 我會想你的。

I'll miss you. 我會想你的

I'll miss you, too. 我也會想你的

I wish I could go with you. 我真希望能和你在一起

So do I. 我也是

告別時請人轉達問候的客套話:

Give my best to your parents 給你父母帶好

Give my best regards to your family. 請向你們全家問好

Best wishes to your parents. 請向你父母問好

Remember me to your mother. 向你媽媽問好

Mention me to Jim. 向吉姆問好

Say hello to your wife for me. 請代我向你妻子問好

表達常聯繫的客套話:

Call me later. 給我打電話

Give me a call sometime. 有空給我打電話

Call me sometime. 有空給我打電話

Okay, I will. 嗯,好吧

Talk to you later 一會兒再和你聯繫

Remember to give me a call 別忘了給我打電話

I'll call you back later 以後打電話給你

I'll text ya later or I'll give you a phone call 以後發短信或打電話給你

Please write me (a letter). 請給我寫信

I'll write you (a letter). 我會給你寫信的

Don't forget to write. 別忘了寫信

Don't forget to give me a ring. 別忘了給我來電話

Don't forget to keep in touch. 別忘了保持聯繫。

I won't. 忘不了

Tom, be in touch 湯姆,常聯繫

We'll be in touch. 我們會保持聯繫的。

Let's keep in touch with each other. 讓我們相互保持聯繫

Keep in track with me. 和我保持聯繫。

表示希望再次相見的客套話:

Goodbye. 再見!

Bye. 再見!(比Goodbye的說法隨便)

Bye-bye. 再見。

Bye for now. 再見吧!

Good night. 晚安/再見

See you (then). 再見

See you later. 再見

See you soon. 再見

See you again. 再見

See you around. 再見

See you! 再見!

See ya! 再見!

See you next time. 下次見。

See you tomorrow. 明天見

I will see you in a few days. 幾天後再見。

Farewell until we meet again. 我們下次再見。

Catch you later. 回頭見

Catch ya later. 回頭見

Later! 再見!

So long! 回頭見!/再見!

Cheerio. 再見

Drop in again when you are free. 有空再來呀。

Please call on me whenever you have time. 無論什麼時侯有時間就來看我。

Just pay a short visit if you have time at any time. 如果有時間就來小坐一下呀。

Come again. 再來啊

You must come back. 你一定回來啊

I will. 我會來的

I'll be back. 我還會來的

I'll come back later. 不久我就會回來的

I'd love to see you again 我非常想再見到你

I hope to see you again soon. 希望不久能再見到你

I look forward to seeing you soon 我希望很快能夠見到你

其他:

I just wanted to say good-bye. 我只是想說再見。

You are so nice to send me off. 你來送我真是太客氣了。

It is very nice of you to come and see me off. 你來給我送行真是太客氣了。

It seems that every parting from you is forever parting. 每次和你分別似乎像是永別。

Every parting from you is like eternity. 每次和你分別都有些像永別。

Every parting from you makes me feel that we will never meet again. 每次和你分別讓我感覺我們將不會再見面了。

I waved them goodbye. 我向他們揮手道別。

I waved farewell to them. 我向他們揮手道別。

I waved off them. 我向他們揮手道別。

Kiss me goodbye! 和我吻別吧!

Give me a goodbye kiss. 給我一個吻別。

Kiss me farewell. 吻別吧。

Farewell 分手

Good night. 晚安;再見。

See you (then). 再見。

See you soon. 再見。

See you tomorrow. 明天見。

Bye. 再見。

Bye for now. 再見。

Take care. Bye. 多保重,再見

Take your time.慢走。

Goodbye.再見!

See you later. 再見。

See you around. 再見。

So long. 再見。

Bye-bye. 再見。

Cheerio. 再見。

Take it easy. 慢走

分手告别英文句 Farewell

網站:http://www.ienglish.online

QQ:982182995


分享到:


相關文章: