聽繪本請點擊下方音頻
This story is about Ned and Nat,
這是個關於老爺爺內德,老奶奶納特,
a fairy and a sausage.
一個精靈還有一根香腸的故事。
Net and Nat were hungry.
內德和納特非常的餓。
They were always hungry.
他們總是感到很餓。
Ned worked in the fields.
內德在農田裡幹活。
Help!
救命!
One day, he helped a fairy.
一天,他救了一個小精靈。
" Thank you. Have three wishes, "said the fairy.
“ 謝謝你。我可以幫你實現三個願望,”小精靈說。
Ned ran home.
內德連忙跑回家去。
" Nat! We have three wishes! "he shouted.
“ 納特!我們可以實現三個願望!”他喊道。
"Ooh! " said Nat.
“ 哦!”納特說。
"I wish for..."
“ 我想要...”
"A sausage!"said Ned.
“ 一根香腸!”內德說。
"A sausage?"said Nat.
“一根香腸?”納特說。
"What a silly wish."
“ 真是個愚蠢的願望。”
You fool!
你才愚蠢呢!
But I'm hungry!
但我很餓!
Ned was cross.
內德很生氣的。
" I wish the sausage was on the end of your nose! "
“ 哼,我真希望這根香腸長到你鼻子上!”
And it was.
話音剛落,就成真了。
Nat was very, very, very cross.
納特非常非常生氣。
"Oops!"Said Ned.
“ 哎呦!”內德說。
"Ned!"wailed Nat.
“ 內德!”納特哀嚎著。
"Do something!"
“你倒是想想辦法呀”
" I wish the sausage was off your nose, "said Ned.
“ 現在我希望香腸從你的鼻子上掉下來,”內德說。
And it was.
然後,願望實現了。
"Now we have no wishes, "said Nat.
“ 現在,我們的願望都用完了,”納特說。
"But we do have a sausage! " said Ned.
“但我們還有一根香腸呀!”內德說。