中英双语阅读47(音频)


How many copies do you want?

您要印多少份?

For how long would you need it?

请问您需要租用多久呢?

I wonder if you could provide Internet service. I have to reply to an E-mail.

我想知道你们是否提供网络服务,我想发一封电子邮件。

Please pay a 10 yuan deposit.

请付10元押金。

I'm sorry, sir. Could you please write it down for me?

对不起,先生,您能把它写下来吗?

I need a slide projector for a meeting tomorrow. Can I hire one here?

我明天的会议需要一部幻灯机,请问能在这里租用吗?

We charge five hundreds Hong Kong dollars for one day, while the hourly rate is a hundred Hong Kong dollars.

我们出租全天的费用是港币500元,若以每小时算,则需港币100元。

Can I put that on my hotel bill?

费用可以算在酒店的账单内吗?

I've run out of name cards. Could you have some made for me?

我的名片用完了,您能帮我再印一些吗?

The translating service is at cost, plus a twenty percent service charge.

翻译服务要收取费用,加上20%的服务费。

Our photocopying machine is out of order.

我们的复印机出故障了。


中英双语阅读47(音频)


分享到:


相關文章: