生活口語:害怕口語不會說?坐飛機辦理行李託運口語,So Easy!

還記得以前我第一次從北京坐飛機去廣州,出發前行李塞得滿滿的

越想越慌啊,萬一超重了會不會不讓我上飛機

於是開始做減法,甚至最後連放在裡面的衣架都拿出來了,畢竟小心駛得萬年船哈哈哈哈。

然後我就忽然想到,萬一小夥伴去國外遊玩,擔心帶的行李不知道能不能上飛機,有什麼規定又不是很清楚,又加上口語也不是很順暢的表達

所以我覺得給大家寫一篇關於行李託運的口語,希望幫助到你們順利上機!


1. How many kilograms of luggage can I carry?

我能隨身帶多重的行李?

2. May I carry this satchel?

我可以帶著這個小提包嗎

3. Are my suitcases overweight?

我的行李超重了?

4. How much is the excess luggage charged?

超重行李怎麼收費?

5. This is your baggage label and the receipt for excess baggage.

這是你的行李標籤以及超重行李的收據。

6. Your baggage is in excess of 10 kilograms./ Your baggage is 10 kilograms overweight.

你的行李超重10公斤。

7. There are some glass items in the bag.

在包裡有一些玻璃製品。

8. Is the insurance essential for it?

有必要買保險嗎

9. Baggage insurance is optional.

行李保險是自願購買的。(Optional Class選修課)

9. Your baggage only can be shipped by cargo.

這件行李只能託運。

10. I want to carry this with me as hand baggage.

這個我不託運。

11. I have two pieces of luggage.

兩件行李。(記住了哦,行李件數是Piece哦)

Situation Dialogue

A: Would you please put your bag on the conveyor belt?

請將行李放到傳送帶。

B: Ok. Is that all right?

好的,好了嗎?

A: Fine.Is there any valuables and fragile items?

好的,那請問有貴重物品和易碎物品嗎?

B: No, there is plenty of room in my bag.

沒有,我包裡很空

A: Your bags are 10 kilograms overweight. I'm afraid you have to pay for the overweight.

你的行李超過10公斤。恐怕我得向你收費。

B: How much do I have to pay for you?

我應該給你多少?

A: The charge for excess baggage is calculated by 1.5% of the standard ticket fare for economy class. So you have to pay 300 yuan.

超重的行李應該按照經濟艙票價的1.5%。所以你得給300。

B: Here you are.

給你。

--------------------

此文結束,關注啦沒有? To be continued...

--------------------


生活口語:害怕口語不會說?坐飛機辦理行李託運口語,So Easy!



分享到:


相關文章: