The Farmer and the Eagle
農夫與老鷹(中)
Eagle:I can't move. My wings hurt. Boo-hoo-hoo.
我動不了了。我的翅膀很疼。哎喲喲。
Farmer: Don't cry. What's the matter, Eagle? Are you hurt? Oh, your wings! Don't worry. I'll take care of you. You will fly again.
別哭。你怎麼了,老鷹?你很疼嗎?哦,你的翅膀!別擔心。我會照顧你的。我會讓你再飛起來的。
Eagle:Really? I can't believe it. You're not going to eat me?
真的嗎?我不相信你。你不會吃了我嗎?
The Farmer takes the Eagle to his house. He takes good care of the Eagle.
農民把老鷹帶回家中,很好地照顧它。
Farmer: You are getting better every day. You'll be able to fly soon. Eat this, it's very delicious.
你正在一天天變好。你很快就可以廢了。吃這個吧,很美味的。
Eagle:You are a kind man. I will never forget your kindness.
你是個好人。我永遠不會忘記你的好。
The Eagle is almost well. But the Farmer's neighbors hear about the Eagle and tell the Farmer to sell it.
老鷹恢復得差不多了。但是農民的鄰居聽說了老鷹的事,並慫恿農民把它賣掉。
Neighbor: I hear you have an Eagle.
我聽說你有一隻老鷹。
Farmer: Why yes, how did you know?
啊,是的,你怎麼知道的?
Neighbor: What are you going to do with it?
你打算把它怎麼辦?
Farmer: Let it go, of course.
當然是放走它。
Neighbor: You must be kidding! Eagle meat is good medicine. You should eat it.
你一定是在開玩笑!老鷹的肉是很好的藥材。你應該把它吃掉。
Neighbor2: No, no, don't do that. Eagles are worth a lot of money. You should sell it and get a good price.
不,不,不要吃掉它。老鷹很值錢。你應該把它賣了,賺一筆。
Neighbor: That's right.
對。
Farmer: Thanks for the advice. But I'm going to let it go.
感謝你們的建議。但是我會放它走。
Neighbor: Tsk. Tsk.
嘖嘖……
Nieghbor2: He must be crazy.
他一定是瘋了。
The neighbors can't understand the Farmer. They leave the house. A few days later, the Eagle's wings are cured.
鄰居們無法理解農民。他們來開了農民的家。幾天後,老鷹的翅膀完全康復了。
Farmer: Okay, Eagle. Flap your wings. Try to fly a little. Yes, that's it! Very good. Now you can fly again.
好了,老鷹。拍拍你的翅膀。試著飛一下。對,就是這樣!很好。再試一次。
Eagle:My wings don't hurt anymore. I can really fly again. Thank you, Farmer.
我的翅膀不疼了。我又可以飛了。謝謝你,農夫。
閱讀更多 MS成功 的文章