伊索寓言17:金斧頭(中),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


伊索寓言17:金斧頭(中),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


The golden ax

金斧頭(中)

spirit:Is this your ax?

精靈:這是你的斧頭嗎?

woodcutter1:No, no! That's not my ax, either. That is a silver ax. My ax isn't made of silver.

砍柴人甲:不,不!這也不是我得斧頭。這是一把銀斧頭。我的斧頭不是銀子做的。

spirit:Look carefullu!

精靈:看仔細點兒!

woodcutter1:My ax is made of iron. That one isn't mine.

砍柴人甲:

我的斧頭是鐵做的,這把不是我的。

spirit:I am very sorry. This time I will get the right one. Please wait.

精靈:我很抱歉,這次我不會再拿錯了。請等一下。

The spirit disappears again and comes back with an iron ax.

精靈又一次消失在池塘裡,之後他拿著一把鐵斧頭出來了。

spirit:Is this ax yours?

精靈:這是你的斧頭嗎?

woodcutter1:Oh, yes, yes! That's mine! That is my iron ax! You have found it at last. Thank you so much. I shall always be grateful.

砍柴人甲:哦,是的,是的!這是我的!這是我的鐵斧頭!你終於把它找到了!非常感謝。我會永遠感激你的。

spirit:Hum... You are an honest man and a devoted

son. I shall give you all three axes. Take them and go home now. Take good care of your mother.

精靈:嗨......你是一個誠實的人,而且是個孝順的兒子,我把這三把斧頭都送給你,現在拿著它們回家吧。好好照顧你媽媽。

woodcutter1:I will. Don't worry. And thank you again.

砍柴人甲:我會的。你放心。再次謝謝你。

The woodcutter goes back to the village and on his way home meets another woodcutter.

砍柴人往村子裡走,在回家的路上他遇見另一個砍柴人。

woodcutter2:Hello, there.

砍柴人乙:你好。

woodcutter1:Hello.

砍柴人甲:你好。

The other

woodcutter sees the golden and silver axes. He looks very surprised and becomes curious.

第二個砍柴人看到了金斧頭和銀斧頭。他感到非常驚訝,他很好奇。

woodcutter2:Where did you get those golden and silver axes? They must be very expensive. You are a rich man.

砍柴人乙:你在哪裡弄到這金斧頭和銀斧頭的?一定很貴,你是一個富有的人吧?

woodcutter1:I was a poor man ,too. But a spirit came out of the pond and gave them to me.

砍柴人甲:我也是個窮人。不過,有一個精靈從池塘出來,把這些斧頭給了我。

woodcutter2:What do you mean? Tell me more, please.

砍柴人乙:什麼意思?請說道詳細一點兒。

woodcutter1:Well, I was chopping wood. Then my ax fell into the

pond. A spirit came out of the pond and gave these axes to me.

砍柴人甲:嗯,我正在砍柴,後來我的斧頭掉進了池塘裡。一個精靈從池塘裡出來,把這些斧頭給了我。

woodcutter2:Where is that pond? Please tell me.

砍柴人乙:那個池塘在哪裡?請告訴我!

woodcutter1:It's in the woods.

砍柴人甲:在森林裡。

woodcutter2:Okay, thanks! I shall do the same.

砍柴人乙:好,多些。我也要這樣做。

woodcutter1:I don't think that is a good idea. But good luck!

砍柴人甲:

我覺得這樣不好。不過,注意你走運吧!


分享到:


相關文章: