好萊塢科幻動作鉅製


好萊塢科幻動作鉅製#黑衣人:全球追緝,“錘哥”克里斯·海姆斯沃斯與“女武神”泰莎·湯普森再度搭檔,火力全開勇挫銀河系最強入侵!全新高科技裝備酷炫升級,動作激鬥場面嗨爽飛天,肉搏格鬥分分鐘上演!由《速度與激情8》導演F·加里·格雷實力執導,好萊塢傳奇導演史蒂文·斯皮爾伯格重磅監製,快到影院看最嗨爽的大片!

We are a rumor.

我們是一個傳說。

We are above the system.

我們凌駕於系統之上。

Look right here.

看這邊。

Welcome to the man in black.

歡迎加入黑衣人組織。

Come on. World is not gonna save itself.

快。世界還等著我們去拯救呢。

That's what I'm talking about.

這車夠炫。

The hive is a deadly species that can take form of anyone, even our own agents.

蜂獸可以任意變幻形態,極其致命,也可以偽裝成我們的探員。

I haven't seen that before.

這是什麼鬼。

We need more fire power.

我們需要增強火力。

Exhaust pipe.

排氣管。

Here we go.

來吧。

Destroy the man in black.

解決掉黑衣人。

That felt good.

感覺好極了。

I need to borrow your car.

我需要借用一下你的車。

This is all pretty straight forward, right?

它操作起來挺簡單的,對吧?

Just like riding a bike.

跟騎自行車一樣。

This is nothing like riding a bike at all.

這跟騎自行車完全不一樣。

H, you seeing this?

H,你看到了嗎?

Quick, jump on.

快上來。

Took you long there.

你總算來了。

Hold on tight.

抓緊了。

You don't know who you are dealing with.

你不知道你在跟誰打交道。

You're thinking what I'm thinking?

你跟我想法一樣。

You know it.

你懂的。

We make a good team.

我們默契十足。

We are the man in black.

我們是黑衣人。

That was an incredible catch.

手速真快啊。

Let's go save the world.

咱們去拯救世界吧。

I got this.

我能行。

Perfectly done.

乾的漂亮。

That was awesome.

簡直太厲害了。


分享到:


相關文章: