你是一本让我欲罢不能的书 You are a page-turner

你是一本让我欲罢不能的书 You are a page-turner

你是一本让我欲罢不能的书 You are a page-turner

I stand up and tell you I am going home now.

我站起来告诉你我要回家了。

You tell me to wait a tick because you've got something for me.

你叫等一下,因为你有东西要给我。

I wait a tick patiently to see what on earth you want to give me.

耐心地等一会儿,看看你到底想给我什么。

It turns out that you give me a diary you’ve written all by yourself.

结果你给了我一本你自己写的日记本

I tell you I indeed have no time to read it, especially because it's not concerned with my major.

我告诉你,我确实没有时间读你的日记本,尤其是因为它与我的专业无关。

But you ask me to quote from your diary if I publish any article next time.

但你要我如果下次发表任何文章就要引用你

日记本中的话。

I accept and read it, finding that your diary is a page-turner.

我接受并阅读它,发现你的日记本真是让我爱不释手

I read it from cover to cover and find your passion in it.

从头至尾的读,我找到你写书的激情。

Reading your diary is equal to looking at you.

读你的日记本等于看你本人一样。

I put it by my pillow, just like you are on my bed.

我把 它放在我的枕头边,就像你在我床上一样。

I will keep you informed of my development.

我会随时告诉你我读书的发展情况。

Whenever I miss you, I read it and communicate with your past.

每当我想念你,我就读你的日记本,和过去的你交流。

Reading it is equal to reading your heart.

读你的书等于读你的心。

I will spend the rest of my life in perusing you and your diary.

我将用我的余生来细读你和你的日记本。

In your diary, you say how wonderful my book is when you read it.

在你的日记里,,你说你读到我的书时,发现我的书有多么精彩。

I know only too well it is not written very well, but you are the sole individual in the world who praise my book.

我太清楚这本书写得不好,但你是世界上唯一赞美我这本书的人。

Today I realize that it's not that my book is good, but you love me.

今天我意识到不是我的书好,而是你爱我。

In your diary, you say how deep you love me every day.

在你的日记里,你每天都在说你有多爱我。

Women love those who love themselves,so, you arouse my passion for you.

女为悦己者容,所以,你激起了我对你的热情。

You say you are an archbishop of

fetishism and ensure I will fetishize your diary.

你说你是拜物教的大主教,并确保我会崇拜你的日记。

You ignite my potential to love you, rendering me so desperate to see you every moment.

你点燃了我爱你的潜能,让我每时每刻都;非常渴望见到你。

You are my manna,giving me mana.

你是我的至宝,给我神力。

You are Pandora's box,so,when I look at you my heart is filled with desire.

你是潘多拉的盒子,所以,看着你,我的心充满了欲望。

你是一本让我欲罢不能的书 You are a page-turner

1.wait a tick

等一下,等一会儿

2.page-turner 美 [ˈpeɪdʒ tɜːrnər]

n.令人欲罢不能的书;扣人心弦的读物

3.fetishism 美 [ˈfetɪʃɪzəm]

n.恋物癖,恋物症(指特别迷恋特定物品或活动,从中获得性快感)

4.fetishize 美 [ˈfetɪʃaɪz]

v.迷恋于…;沉迷于…;对…有恋物癖

5.desperate 美 [ˈdespərət]

adj.(因绝望而)不惜冒险的,不顾一切的,拼命的;绝望的;孤注一掷的;铤而走险的;非常需要;极想;渴望

6.manna 美 [ˈmænə] 至宝,40不吃饭之后所见到的食物(40多岁还没有结婚,现在遇到了你)

n.吗哪,玛纳(以色列人在荒野40年中神赐的食粮)

天赐之物;(从天而降的)恩赐

If you say that something unexpected is manna from heaven, you mean that it is good and happened just at the time that it was needed.

Ex-forces personnel could be the manna from heaven employers are seeking...

当过兵的人大概是雇主们寻找的宝贝了。

7.mana美 [ˈmɑnə]

n.神力,超自然力量;威望

记忆:manna [ˈmænə] 40不吃饭之后所见到的食物,值得卖弄[ˈmænə], mana [ˈmɑnə] 超自然力量,法力,[ˈmɑnə]马力

8.Pandora's box 美 [pænˌdɔːrəz ˈbɑːks]

n.潘多拉魔盒(指邪恶之源)

你是一本让我欲罢不能的书 You are a page-turner


分享到:


相關文章: