以下是繪本插頁及文字翻譯
Get out of bed Willy.
威利該起床了。
It is time to get dressed.
該穿衣服了。
I can do it, my pants go on my head.
我自己可以的,我的褲子穿在我的頭上。
No, silly Willy, you look like a bunny.
哦,不,可笑的威利,你看上去像一隻兔子。
My hat goes on my nose.
我的帽子戴在鼻子上。
No, silly Willy, you look like a duck.
哦,不,可笑的威利,你看上去像一隻鴨子。
My shoes go on my hands.
我的鞋子穿在手上。
No, silly Willy, you look like a seal.
哦,不,可笑的威利,你看上去像一隻海獅。
My gloves go on my feet.
我的手套戴在腳上。
No, silly Willy, you look like a frog.
哦,不,可笑的威利,你看上去像只青蛙。
I'm a bunny,a duck,a seal,a frog.
我是一隻兔子,一隻鴨子,一隻海獅,一隻青蛙。
You are very silly, Willy.
你看上去真可笑,威利。
Your pants do not go on your head,
褲不是穿在頭上的,
Your pants go on your legs.
褲子要穿在腿上。
Your hat does not go on your nose.
帽子不是戴在鼻子上的。
Your hat goes on your head.
帽子要戴在頭上。
Your shoes do not go on your hands.
鞋子不是穿在手上的。
Your shoes go on your feet.
要穿在腳上。
Your gloves do not go on your feet.
手套不是戴在腳上。
Your gloves go on your hands.
要戴在手上。
And here is a kiss for your nose.
還有你的鼻子,媽媽要送給它一個吻。
Now you are not silly, Willy.
好了,現在你看上去一點也不可笑了,威利。
But,I AM!
但是,我這麼做了!
閱讀更多 卡蜜兒讀繪本 的文章