I will greet this day with love in my heart.
我要用全身心的愛來迎接今天。
And how will I do this?
我該怎樣做呢?
Henceforth will I look on all things with love and I will be born again.
從今往後,我對一切都要滿收愛心,這樣才能獲得新生。
I will love the sun for it warms my bones;
我愛太陽,它溫暖我的身體;
yet I will love the rain for it cleanses my spirit.
我愛雨水,它洗淨我的靈魂。
I will love the light for it shows me the way;
我愛光明,它為我指引道路;
yet I will love the darkness for it shows me the stars.
我也愛黑夜,它讓我看到星辰。
I will welcome happiness for it enlarges my heart;
我迎接快樂,它使我心胸開闊;
yet I will endure sadness for it opens my soul.
我忍受悲傷,它昇華我的靈魂。
I will acknowledge rewards for they are my due;
我接受報酬,因為我為此付出汗水;
yet I will welcome obstacles for they are my challenge.
我不怕困難,因為它們給我挑戰。
I will greet this day with love in my heart.
我要用全身心的愛來迎接今天。
And how will I speak?
我該怎樣說呢?
I will laud mine enemies and they will become friends;
我讚美敵人,敵人於是成為朋友;
I will encourage my friends and they will become brothers.
我鼓勵朋友,朋友于是成為手足。
Always will I dig for reasons to applaud,never will I scratch for excuses to gossip.
我要常想理由讚美別人,絕不搬弄是非,道人長短。
When I am tempted to criticize I will bite on my tongue;
想要批評人時,咬住舌頭,
when I am moved to praise I will shout from the roofs.
想要讚美人時,高聲表達。
Is it not so that birds, the wind, the sea and all nature speaks with the music of praise for their creator?
飛鳥,清風,海浪,自然界的萬物不都在用美妙動聽的歌聲讚美造物主嗎?
Cannot I speak with the same music to his children?
我也要用同樣的歌聲讚美她的兒女。
Henceforth will I remember this secret and it will change my life.
從今往後,我要記住這個秘密。它將改變我的生活。
閱讀更多 Apluskid 的文章