双语摘抄:BBC纪录片《旅行到宇宙边缘》解说词(中英文)


双语摘抄:BBC纪录片《旅行到宇宙边缘》解说词(中英文)


1、The great physicist ,Stephen Hawking…..thinks it was a mistake to roll out the welcome mat. After all, if you are in the jungle ,is it wise to call out?

伟大的物理学家斯蒂芬霍金,认为这样的热情好客是一种错误,毕竟,如果我们身在丛林,大声呼喊是否明智?

2、Nature is more than a scientist ,an engineer……it is an artist on the grandest of scales.

大自然不仅是科学家和工程师,它是最大手笔的艺术家

3、Sometimes it feels like the more we see, the less we know.

有时感觉我们看到的越多,了解的却越少

4、It is only now, far from home…..that we are beginning to truly appreciate it.

只有现在远离故乡,我们才真正开始珍视它(地球)。

5、They are creators and destroyers.

彗星既是创造者,同时也是毁灭者。


双语摘抄:BBC纪录片《旅行到宇宙边缘》解说词(中英文)


6、Life seems to Virus

生命好像病毒


Will adapt to the environment, will sow


会适应环境、会散播


Perhaps we are now carrying


也许我们现在正在携带着


The virus of life across the universe


生命的病毒穿越宇宙


Even in the most extreme environment, life will find a way to survive


即使在最极端的环境里,生命都会找到生存的办法


双语摘抄:BBC纪录片《旅行到宇宙边缘》解说词(中英文)


7、Only now can we really know it, smaller ,more fragile than we ever imagine, destined to die swallowed by a dying sun, but we should not despair. We should rejoice, we’ve managed to experience the wonders of the universe. We should celebrate our achievements, and enjoy our moment in the sun.

现在我们才真正清楚,球比我们想象的更小,更脆弱。最终会被将死的太阳吞噬,但是我们不应该绝望,而要感到欢欣鼓舞。我们已经经历了宇宙的奇观,我们就应该庆祝我们的成就,去享受阳光下的每一刻。


分享到:


相關文章: