All units code D-1630 suspect is a violation of house arrest

口語學習:

1.All units code D-1630 suspect is a violation of house arrest.

全體注意疑犯D-1630從家裡逃跑了.

2.You wanna tell us what you have against this kid?"

告訴我們你和這孩子有什麼過節?

3.It's between him and me and my wife."

我,他,還有我妻子,三角關係。

4.Is that what this is about?

是這麼回事嗎

5.What do you mean again?"

你還想有下次?



Edie: "Hey."

Carlos: "Hey."

Edie: "Hey, what the hell are you doing?"

你在幹什麼呢?

Edie: "Damn felon!"

混蛋罪犯。

Speaker: "All units code D-1630 suspect is a violation of house arrest. Currently headed west on Park Boulevard."

全體注意,疑犯D-1630從家裡逃跑了。在林蔭道到向西移動。

unit n. 單位,這裡是指警察個個小分隊

violation n.違反,違法

house arrest 軟禁

Policeman: "Um, this is unit fourteen we're on our way. Looks like the feds have a runner."

這是14分隊,我們已經在路上了。看來是聯邦調查局有個逃犯。

Policeman #2: "Let's go."出發。

Carlos: "Think just because you mow my lawn you can bang my wife?"

以為你幫我剪剪草坪就可以睡我老婆嗎?

bang 俚語 v.性交

Policeman: "You wanna tell us what you have against this kid?"

告訴我們你和這孩子有什麼過節?

Carlos: "It's between him and me and my wife."

我,他,還有我妻子,三角關係。

Policeman: "Is that what this is about? You're doing his wife?"

是這麼回事嗎?你睡了他老婆?

Justin: "No. I'm gay."

沒有,我是同性戀。

Policeman: "You're gay?"

你是同性戀?

Carlos: "What?"

什麼?

Justin: "I'm gay."

我是同性戀。

Carlos: "This is not happening again."

下次絕不會再這樣了。

Policeman #2: "What do you mean again?"

你還想有下次?

Carlos: "I want a lawyer."

我需要律師。


分享到:


相關文章: