伊索寓言 狐狸和山羊(上)


伊索寓言 狐狸和山羊(上)


The Fox and the Goat A thirsty Fox looks for water.

狐狸和山羊 有一隻口渴的狐狸在找水。

It's so hot today. And I'm so thirsty. There's no water anywhere.

今天真熱。而且我好渴啊!到處都沒有水。

The Fox keeps looking. Far away, he sees something. Wait! What's that?

狐狸不停的找,遠遠地他看到一些東西。等等!那是什麼?

I think it's a well. I'm saved!

我想那是口水井!我得救了!

There must be water there. The Fox runs towards the well.

那裡一定有水。狐狸跑向水井。

He is very happy. I was right. There's lots of water here.

他非常高興。我對了。這裡有很多水。

It looks so cold and delicious. But how can I get the water?

看起來涼爽又可口。但是我怎麼才能喝到水呢?

The well looks very deep. Oh, what shall I do?

水井看起來很深。哦,我該怎麼辦?

The Fox thinks and thinks. I can't stand it anymore.

狐狸想了又想。我再也忍不住了。

I'm too thirsty. I'll just jump in. Here I go!

我太渴了。我要跳進去。我要去囉!

The Fox jumps into the well. It is so cool in here.

狐狸跳入井中。這裡好涼快。

The water tastes so fresh and cold. I can drink it all day.

這水嚐起來又幹淨又清涼。我可以喝它一整天。

But wait a minute. This well is deeper than I thought.

可是等一等。這井比我想象的深多了。

My paws can't reach the top. Oh my! Now I'm in big trouble.

我的手爪夠不到頂。我的天!現在我有大麻煩了,

How can I get out? There's no one nearby.

我怎麼出去呢?這附近沒有人。

There's no one to help me. What have I done! Boo. . . hoo. . .

沒有人來救我。我做了什麼事?嗚…嗚…

The Fox is very scared. He can't think of a way to get out of the well.

狐狸非常害怕。他想不出任何跳離水井的方法。

He cries all morning. Then he hears a familiar voice from far away.

他哭了整個早上。然後他聽見遠遠傳來熟悉的聲音。

Suddenly , he has a good idea. I'm thirsty and hot, Where is the water?

突然,他想出一個好主意。我又渴又熱,水在哪裡呢?

I need a drink right now. The Goat sees the same well.

我現在要喝點水。羊看到同一口井。

He walks towards the well. Ahha! There's a well, I found some water!

他走向水井。啊哈!有一口井。我看到一些水了!

I can have a drink there, Thank goodness! The Goat gets closer to the well.

我可以在那裡喝一點水,感謝老天!羊靠近水井。

He hears a familiar voice. How are you today , Goat?

他聽到一個熟悉的聲音。你今天好嗎,羊?

What was that? Who said that?

那是什麼?誰在說話?

I don't see anyone around. Where did the voice come from?

這附近我誰也沒看到啊。那聲音是從哪來的?

The Goat keeps looking around. But can't find anyone.

羊不停地四處張望。可是誰也沒看見。

This is strange. I heard a voice, but there's no one around.

怪了,我聽到一個聲音,可是沒有人在這附近。

I'm here, Goat, I'm inside the well. Inside the well ?

我在這裡,羊,我在井裡。在井裡?

Whose voice was that? The Goat looks into the well.

那是誰的聲音?羊朝井裡看去。


分享到:


相關文章: