優秀的開發信應該配一個完美的結束語

外貿開發信首先是標題要能夠吸引更多讀者打開你的郵件,然後就是內容。但是結尾其實一樣很重要,一個好的結尾可以給客戶留下禮貌和良好的服務印象。

下面為大家提供一些開發信結尾模板參考。

外貿乾貨 | 優秀的開發信應該配一個完美的結束語


We shall be very glad to handle foryou at very low commission charges.

我方將很愉快與貴方合作,收費低廉。

外貿乾貨 | 優秀的開發信應該配一個完美的結束語


It would give us a great pleasure torender you a similar service should an opportunity occur.

我方如有機會同樣效勞貴方,將不勝欣慰。

外貿乾貨 | 優秀的開發信應該配一個完美的結束語


We assure you of our best services atall times.

我方保證向貴方隨時提供最佳服務。

外貿乾貨 | 優秀的開發信應該配一個完美的結束語


We shall appreciate it very much ifyou will give our bid your favorable consideration.

如承優惠考慮報價,不勝感激。

外貿乾貨 | 優秀的開發信應該配一個完美的結束語


We should be grateful for yourfurnishing us details of your requirements.

如承賜示具體要求,不勝感激。

外貿乾貨 | 優秀的開發信應該配一個完美的結束語


We thank you for the special care youhave given to the matter.

貴方對此悉心關照,不勝感激。

外貿乾貨 | 優秀的開發信應該配一個完美的結束語


We tender you our sincere thanks foryour generous treatment of us in this affair.

對貴方在此事中的慷慨之舉,深表感謝。

外貿乾貨 | 優秀的開發信應該配一個完美的結束語


Please accept our thanks for thetrouble you have taken.

有勞貴方,不勝感激。

外貿乾貨 | 優秀的開發信應該配一個完美的結束語


We take this opportunity tore-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give youwhatever information you desire.

我們藉此機會再此強調,定會盡力隨時提供貴方所需的信息。

外貿乾貨 | 優秀的開發信應該配一個完美的結束語


This places our dealers in a highlycompetitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.

這樣可以使我方經營者具有很強的競爭力,還可獲得最大的利潤。

外貿乾貨 | 優秀的開發信應該配一個完美的結束語


We have always been able to supplythese firms with their monthly requirements without interruption.

我方始終能供應這些公司每月所需的數量,從無間斷。

外貿乾貨 | 優秀的開發信應該配一個完美的結束語


We are always in a position to quoteyou the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.

我們始終能向貴方提供品質最佳的產品,報價最為優惠。

外貿乾貨 | 優秀的開發信應該配一個完美的結束語


We solicit a continuance of yourconfidence and support.

懇請貴方繼續給予信任,大力支持。

外貿乾貨 | 優秀的開發信應該配一個完美的結束語


We spare no efforts in endeavoringto be of service to you.

我方將不遺餘力為貴方效勞。

外貿乾貨 | 優秀的開發信應該配一個完美的結束語


If there is anything we can do tohelp you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.

貴公司若有所需求,我公司定盡力效勞。

外貿乾貨 | 優秀的開發信應該配一個完美的結束語


We are greatly obliged for your bulkorder just received.

收到貴方大宗訂貨,不勝感激。

外貿乾貨 | 優秀的開發信應該配一個完美的結束語


It will be greatly appreciated ifyou will kindly send us your samples.

如承惠寄樣品,則不勝感激。

外貿乾貨 | 優秀的開發信應該配一個完美的結束語


We should be grateful for your trialorder.

如承試訂貨,不勝感激。

外貿乾貨 | 優秀的開發信應該配一個完美的結束語


Allow us to thank you for thekindness extended to us.

對貴方之盛情,不勝感謝。

外貿乾貨 | 優秀的開發信應該配一個完美的結束語


We are obliged to thank you for yourkind attention in this matter.

不勝感激貴方對此事的關照。



分享到:


相關文章: