"Got it", "Get it", "You got me"...都有哪些区别?



英语电影中,经常会有这些台词:

I got you!

You got me!

got it

...


我们一起来看看!


Got it, I got it和I get it

一般指:我知道了、明白了。


(1)got it或I got it常用于:本来就了解情况,或者根本不想去理解,然后随口附和一下“好的,知道了”。


Eg. George, clean your bedroom right now!

乔治,马上收拾你的卧室!


I Got it!/Got it!

知道了!



(2)I get it用于:弄懂了以前不了解的事情。


Eg. Look at this picture carefully then you will find what color you should use, do you get it?

仔细看这一幅画,然后你就能发现你接下来要用什么颜色,明白了吗?


Yes, I get it. Thank you.

是的,明白了。谢谢。



I got you!

抓到你啦!


I got you.

我明白你说的。


Haha, I got you!

哈哈,赢你了!


Don’t worry, I got you/I got this.

别担心,有我呢!



You got me!

你可难倒我了!


You lost everything, but you got me.

你失去了所有,但是得到了我。


Fine, you got me, what do you want?

好吧,你赢了,你想怎么样?



分享到:


相關文章: