想得到愛的權利就要表白 Want a voice in love?find your voice

想得到愛的權利就要表白 Want a voice in love?find your voice

I'm not too old to outgrow behavior of love.

我還不至於太老,不能放棄愛的行為。

No matter how callous I'm to my self, I simply can't ball up love in fist and then throw it away.

不管我對自己有多冷酷,我就是不能把愛搓成球形然後扔掉。

To have a voice in love I must find my voice,even if the process may be embarrassing and enduring.

想要在愛情中有發言權,我就必須表白,即使這個過程可能令人尷尬和持久。

I finally find my voice by strong urge, there may yet be hope of love.

在強烈的渴望下我終於

把話說出來了,我也許還有得到愛的希望。

As soon as I've done this, I'm flooded with a sense of peace and relief.

我一做完這件事,就充滿了一種平靜和釋然的感覺。

I accept my destiny whether you accept my advances or not.

不管怎樣,不管你是否接受我的表白,我都接受我的命運。

It turns out that you've been waiting this moment more desperately than I do.

結果你比我還更加迫切地一直等待這一刻。

You cradle your hair against your chest waiting me to explain why I must love you.

你把頭髮輕輕抱在胸前等著我解釋為什麼我必須愛你。

You say that you're disappointed every time I stop short or change subject on the verge of declaring my undying love to you.

你說,每次我快要向你表白永遠愛你時,我就突然停了下來或者改變話題,這讓你非常失望。

You say this time you dare not to disturb me and just wait me to finish.

你說這次你不敢打攪我了,就想等我把話說完。

Come what may, you don't hope anything happen to upset you.

不管怎樣,你不希望發生什麼讓你不安的事。

I say I'll not disappoint you any more, on the contrary, I'm grateful that you don't barricade my voicing.

我說我不會再讓你失望了,相反,我非常感恩你沒有阻止我的表白

I embrace you to my lap, stroking you until your agitation subsides.

我把你抱在膝上,撫摸你,直到你的激動平息。

You sleep that night with me beside you, and every night after that, too.

那個晚上,你和我睡在一起,之後的每一個晚上,也是如此。

想得到愛的權利就要表白 Want a voice in love?find your voice

1.outgrow 美 [ˌaʊtˈɡroʊ]

v.長得穿不下(衣服);增長得容不進(某地);比…長得高(或大、快);因長大而放棄;年增志移

She rejected his advances during the trip to Cannes.

在去往戛納的途中,她拒絕了他的挑逗。

2.ball sth. up in fist 把...搓成球形 (扔垃圾之前的動作)

ball美 [bɔːl]

n.球;球狀物;踢出(或擊出、投出等)的一球

v.做成球狀;使成團塊;(指男性)和(女性)交媾

3.find one's voice 把放說出來

To have a voice you must find your voice.

要發言權,你必須說出來。

voice 美 [vɔɪs]

n.嗓音;說話聲;歌唱聲;有…嗓音的;嗓音…的;

發言權;發表意見的權利;影響

v.表示,表達,吐露(感情或意見);發濁音;發嗓音

4.cradle 美 [ˈkreɪdl]

n.搖籃;策源地;發源地;發祥地;(高樓外供清潔窗戶等用的)吊架,托架,吊籃

v.輕輕抱著

5.agitation美 [ˌædʒɪˈteɪʃn]

n.焦慮不安;憂慮;煩亂;騷動;煽動;鼓動;(液體的)攪動,搖動

想得到愛的權利就要表白 Want a voice in love?find your voice


分享到:


相關文章: