如此經典的詢盤和實盤報價實例的外貿往來函電現在是越來越少見了

如此經典的詢盤和實盤報價實例的外貿往來函電現在是越來越少見了

如此經典的詢盤和實盤報價實例的外貿往來函電現在是越來越少見了

如此經典的詢盤和實盤報價實例的外貿往來函電現在是越來越少見了

如此經典的詢盤和實盤報價實例的外貿往來函電現在是越來越少見了,所以今天貓熊哥給大家精細挑選的最經典的詢盤與實盤報價的往來函電實例,希望大家學習,記住,運用,這樣培養自己正規報價,讓客戶覺得你很專業,值得信賴,才能把訂單交給你!

Re:An Enquiry for Iron Nails

關於:鐵釘的詢價

Dear sirs,

We are interested to buy large quantities of Iron Nails of all sizes and should be obliged if you would give us a quotation per metric ton C.F.R. Lagos,Nigeria.

It would also be appreciated if samples and/or brochure could be forwarded to us.

我們有興趣購買各種尺寸的大量鐵釘,請你給我們報每公噸C.F.R.尼日利亞拉各斯的價格。如果能寄給我們樣品和/或小冊子將不勝感激。

We need to purchase this article from other sources but we now prefer to buy from your corporation because we are given to understand you are able to supply large quantities at more attractive prices. Besides,we have confidence in the quality of Chinese products.

我們需要從其他貨源購買該商品,但我們現在更願意從您的公司購買,因為我們瞭解您能夠以更具吸引力的價格供應大量產品。 此外,我們對中國產品的質量充滿信心。

We look forward to hearing from you by return.

我們期待著您的回覆

Yours faithfully,

Re: A Reply to the Above

關於:回覆上面的內容

Dear sirs,

In reply to your letter of August 15, we are giving you an offer, subject to our final confirmation, as follows:

回覆您8月15日的來信,我們給您報價如下,價格取決於我們最後的確認,

Commodity : Common Round Iron Wire Nails

商品 : 普通圓鐵絲釘

Specifications : As per attached list

規格: 見附件清單

Packing : Loose in plywood keg of 60 kgs.net

包裝:淨重60 kgs 散裝在膠合板桶中

Quantity : 100 kegs

數量: 100桶

Price: US $ ... net per keg CFR Lagos

價格:CFR拉各斯 每桶 USD.....

Shipment : September / October, 20..

裝運:20..年九月/十月

Payment : Confirmed, Irrevocable Letter of Credit payable by draft at sight to be opened 30 days before the time of shipment, Under separate cover, we have sent you samples of various sizes and the brochure required.

付款方式:憑已確認的不可撤銷的即期信用證,信用證在裝運前30天開立。另外我們又向您寄去各種尺寸的樣品和所需的小冊子。

If you find the above acceptable, please cable us for confirmation.

如果您認為上述報價可以接受,請確認。

Yours faithfully,

詞彙小貼士:

1.be obliged 感激 = be appreciated

We shall be obliged if you will cable us an offer.

如果你們給我們報價我們會非常感謝

Your prompt reply will oblige.

你的儘快回覆不勝感激

2. brochure n. 小冊子 相當於 pamphlet.

3. be given to understand = be informed 理解=被告知

We are given to understand that you deal in brushes of all kinds.

我們瞭解你們經營各種各樣的畫筆。

4. have confidence in sb. / sth. 對某人(某事)有信心

5. by return 立即 , 收信後立即

6. in reply to (= in answer to) 為答覆......

This is in reply (or: answer) to your letter of August 25.

這是對你8月25日來信的回覆(或:回答)。

7. subject to

以......為條件的 , 以......為有效

The offer is subject to confirmation.

該報價需要確認

The plan is subject to the manager's approval.

該計劃須經經理批准。

8. as per ph. prep. 按照 (僅用語商業書信)

We handle a wide range of light industrial products as per list enclosed.

我們經營如附表列出的各種輕工產品。

9. net adj. 淨的 (英國習慣寫作 nett)

net price 實價 , 淨價 (不含佣金或折扣)

net weight 淨重 (不包括皮重)

net profit 淨利 , 純利潤

Dear sirs,

RE:Groundnuts & Walnutmeat

關於花生和胡桃仁

We confirm your cable of 2nd September asking us to make you firm offers for both Groundnuts and Walnutmeat CFR Copenhagen. We cabled back this morning, offering you 250 metric tons of Groundnuts, Hand-picked, Shelled and Ungraded at RMB¥1,800 net per metric ton CFR Copenhagen or any other European Main Port for shipment during October /November,20... This offer is firm, subject to the receipt of reply by us before 25th September.

我們確認您的9月2日來電要求我們為您提供花生和胡桃仁CFR哥本哈根的實盤報價。 我們今天早上回電,為您提供250公噸花生,精選,帶殼未分級,每公噸CFR哥本哈根或任何其他歐洲主要港口1,800元人民幣,可在20..年10月/ 11月期間裝運,此報價是實盤我們在9月25日之前收到回覆有效。

Please note that we have quoted our most favourable price and are unable to entertain any counter offer.

請注意,我們已經報出了我們最優惠的價格,已無法接受任何還價。

As regards Walnutmeat, we would inform you that the few parcels we have at present are under offer elsewhere. However, if you should make us an acceptable bid, there is a possibility of your obtaining them.

關於胡桃仁,我們現在擁有的少量存貨在銷售中。 但是,如果您能夠給我們一個可接受的出價,您有可能獲得該批貨物。

As you are aware that there has been lately a large demand for the above commodities, such growing demand has doubtlessly resulted in increased prices. However you may avail yourselves of the advantage of this strengthening market if you will send us an immediate reply.

如您所知,最近對上述商品的需求很大,這種不斷增長的需求無疑會導致價格上漲。 但是,如果您立即給我們回覆,您可以利用這個強勢市場的優勢。

Yours truly,

詞彙小貼士:

1. groundnut 花生

walnutmeat 胡桃仁

2. firm adj. 確定的 , 有效的

如: The offer is firm (for) 3 days. 該實盤3天有效

firm adv. 確定地 , 有效地

We offer firm as follows. 我們實盤報價如下:

We offer you firm subject to reply by 5 p.m. our time, Wednesday, October 3.

我們實盤 報價以我們這兒的時間十月3號週三下午5點收到回覆為準

firm offer 實盤

non-firm offer 虛盤 (即 offer without engagement / obligation 無約束力的報盤)

3. European Main Ports 常縮寫成 EMP. 歐洲主要港口

4. favourable adj. 有效的 , 贊成的

We are favourable to your proposal.

我們對您的提議表示贊成。

The time is not favourable for the disposal of the goods.

時間不利於對貨物的處理。

5. entertain v. 考慮(引申為接受)

We shall be glad to entertain any constructive suggestion you make.

我們很樂意接受您提出的任何建設性建議。

We are too heavily committed to be able to entertain fresh orders.

我們訂單太多以至於不能接受新訂單

6. parcel n. 小包 ; 一批貨

We are sending you a parcel of samples.

我們寄給您一份樣品。

商業上常用 parcel 指 "一批貨", 相當於 a lot.

This is the only parcel left.

這是剩下的一小批貨

7. under offer 在出售中

We have only a parcel of 100 tons left, which is under (or : on) offer elsewhere.

我們只剩下100噸的小批貨,正在出售中。

8. bid n. & v. 遞價 , 出價

If we ask the buyers for a bid, probably they will name a low price.

如果我們要求買家出價,他們很可能會給出低價。

They made a bid at US$... for Walnutmeat.

他們為胡桃仁出價USD..

Last week we bid US$... per ton for Green Tea. Now we can do a little better.

上週我們以每噸....美元的價格收購綠茶。 現在我們可以做得更好一點。

9. aware adj. 意識到的 , 知道的

We are fully (or : well) aware of the change in the market.

我們完全(或者)很清楚市場的變化。

We are not aware(of) why you have not opened the L/C.

我們不知道為什麼你還沒有開信用證。

10. lately adv. 最近 , 不久前

We have received a crowd of enquires lately (or : recently ; of late).

我們最近收到了一大堆詢價。

11. result in ph. v. 導致 , 終歸

We confirm cables exchanged resulting in the sale to you of 15 metric tons Licorice.

我們確認通過我們之間往來的函電達成了向您銷售15公噸甘草。

result from ph. v. 產生於

We confirm the sale to you of 15 tons Licorice resulting from cables exchanged.

我們確認通過我們之間往來的函電達成了向您銷售15公噸甘草。

12. strengthen vt. 加強 vi. 價格上漲

We agree to your proposed terms for this transaction in order to strengthen our relations.

我們同意您為此次交易提出的條款,以加強我們的關係。

The market is strengthening. (= The market is becoming stronger.)

市場正在變好。 (=市場正變得越來越好。)


分享到:


相關文章: