纳思书院:开心只会说I'm happy?8个表达快乐的英语习语

 Having a whale of a time

玩得愉快

度过了一段欢乐时光/激动人心的时刻/轻松时刻

How was your birthday party?

---Oh great, there were a lot of friends, we were playing games and dancing, we really had a whale of a time.

你的生日会办得怎么样?

---很精彩,很多朋友都来了,大家一起游戏、一起跳舞,度过了一段美好时光。

On cloud nine

九霄云上

十分幸福、非常愉快

I was very afraid of the history exam, and when I managed to pass it, I was on cloud nine, I invited all my friends to a drink in the local pub.

本来,我一直担心这次历史考试,得知自己通过后,我简直乐坏了,因此邀请所有朋友去酒吧庆祝。

Tickled pink

眉开眼笑

形容非常高兴、快活

I suggest picking some flowers for your girlfriend. I'm sure she'll be tickled pink and she won't refuse your proposal.

建议你给女朋友送些花,我敢说收到花之后,她一定十分开心,答应嫁给你。

On top of the world

欣喜若狂

高兴到极点、心醉神迷

Since he was promoted to the position he had desired for ages, he feels glorious, he's sitting on top of the world.

终于爬上渴求多年的职位以后,他极度兴奋,高兴到了极点。

Happy as a clam

无忧无虑

When her parents left for holiday, she was happy as a clam staying alone in the house.

父母外出度假时,她独自在家,十分惬意。

Buzzing

望眼欲穿

殷切盼望某事尽快到来

I'm buzzing for the holidays. Imagine, we're going on a diving trip in Greece.

我对即将到来的假期望眼欲穿,我们要去希腊潜水耶,想想就开心。

Over the moon

兴高采烈

超级满意、非常开心

Do you remember how happy we were when we first stayed out for a night? We were over the moon.

还记得第一次外出时我们有多快乐吗?那种感觉就像在天上飘。

In seventh heaven

欢天喜地

十分愉悦的状态

Real happiness is when you work for it. I'm sure you'll be in seventh heaven when you get your first salary and buy a scooter.

有为之奋斗的目标,才是真正的快乐。当你拿到自己的第一桶金,用自己的钱买踏板车时,一定会超级开心。


分享到:


相關文章: