確認過眼神,我遇上對的人,這是我們對於緣分的感慨,有些人考一個眼神,就能知道是值得託付終生的人,那麼奇妙的緣分,英文可以怎麼說呢?一起來看!
01
太有緣了
- It's fate
是命運,是緣分
- In the right place
對的地方
- At the right time
在對的時間
It's fate that brought us together.
是命運把我們帶到一起的。
Being in the right place at the right time.
對的時間在對的地點。
- How did you guys fall in love?
你倆是什麼好上的?
- I guess we were just in the right place at the right time.
我們在對的時間對的地點,遇到對的人啦。
2
偶遇熟人的緣分
- Odds
幾率
- Someone up there=god
上帝
- Stalk
跟蹤
What are the odds?
什麼概率啊?老遇見你
Are you stalking me?
你是不是跟蹤我樂?怎麼老遇見你呀!
I guess someone up there really wants us to see each other today.
上帝肯定想讓我們倆今天見到對方。
3
超有緣,似曾相識
- hit it off
合得來
We just hit it off from the beginning.
我們一開始就很喜歡對方。
It was easy we didn't have to try.
我們相處很容易,不會尷尬。
閱讀更多 華爾街英語 的文章