"快一点!“不要总说”Hurry up" 学点更地道的!

直接表达

Please, if possible could you move a little faster, I am on a tight schedule today.

请麻烦尽可能快一些,我今天时间非常紧迫。


老板怎么说

I need you to get a move along.

我需要你在这个任务上一直向前,取得进展。

Please, can you speed up, you are holding everyone up!

拜托,你能加快速度吗,你在拖累着每个人!

You need to go faster.

你需要加快速度。

Please try to finish up in the next few minutes.

请在接下来的几分钟内试着做完。

We need it no later than the end of (date/time).

我们不迟于(日期/时间)结束前完成它。


父母怎么说

Get a wriggle on.

动起来,快一点。

Please, get a move on.

请抓紧时间。


Don't dawdle.

不要磨蹭。

Stop messing around and hurry up.

不要捣乱了,快一点。


间接或暗示表达法

I don't have much time today.

我今天没有太多时间。

Wow! Is that the time, I need to a get a move on!

哇!时间到了吗,我得麻利一点了。



小卡最近花了大工程,整理了一套从基础到深入的英语学习资料,包括新概念全册(听、说、读、写)名师笔记以及全套词汇记忆方法等20G的学习内容,可以很好地帮助到大家学习英语,需要的童鞋可以发送“英语干货”到私信领取哦!



分享到:


相關文章: