Can I say something?
我能說點什麼嗎?
I'm sorry to barge in, but...
很抱歉打斷你們,但是……
I'm sorry to bother['bɑðɚ]you, but...
很抱歉打擾你……
Here's what I think.
我是這樣想的。
Can I put in a word here?
我可以插句話嗎?
Sorry to interrupt ['ɪntə'rʌpt], but...
不好意思打斷你,但是......
情景再現
A: Here's the plan. I'll pick you up at 8:00 a.m. and you...
計劃是這樣的。我早上8點鐘來接你們,然後你們......
B:Sorry to interrupt, but I don't think 8:00 is a good time.
不好意思打斷一下,我覺得8點這個時間不太合適。
A: All right, how about 9:00?
好吧,那9點怎麼樣?
C:Can I say something?
我能插句話嗎?
A: Yeah, go ahead.
說吧。
C: There's no need to pick me up, I'll meet you there at 10:00.
你沒必要來接我,我直接10點到那兒和你們匯合。
A:I have no problem with that.
行,我沒意見。
閱讀更多 快來一起學英語 的文章