趣味英語——7個你還沒準備好一段新戀情的跡象(下)

<code>請點擊右上角“+關注”,關注阿卡索少兒英語頭條號,及時接收精彩內容。/<code> 

如何以正確的心態尋求一段靠譜的關係?上次已經解說過3點,我們接著上次的內容繼續往下學習吧!


(注:視頻為雙語版本,先看視頻學習一遍,再回來看文本進行深度學習,效果更顯著哦)



視頻文本:


Have you been going on dates and wondering whether you should start a relationship?

你是否一直在約會 並考慮是否應該開始一段關係


or maybe you just moved because you got a new job,

或者是你搬家 因為你找到了一份新工作


You're going to school, since you don't know anyone and want to build connections,

你即將去上學 你誰也不認識 渴望與他人建立聯繫


you might be asking yourself,

你可能會問自己


should I date and seek a relationship?

我應該約會並尋求一種關係嗎


趣味英語——7個你還沒準備好一段新戀情的跡象(下)


Due to social norms, we may often feel pressured to date when we're single,

由於一些社會準則 在我們單身時 約會這件事常常會給我們壓力


but entering a relationship is a huge commitment.

但是 一段關係的形成 意味著這是一個巨大的承諾


Have you been reluctant to try but not sure why?

你是否不願意嘗試 但是又不知道自己為什麼會如此抗拒


Here are some signs you may not be ready for a relationship.

這裡有幾個跡象可以表明 你可能還沒有準備好開始一段感情


Four, you want to save someone else.

第四 你想解救某人


趣味英語——7個你還沒準備好一段新戀情的跡象(下)


You can't change or fix someone's damage when you want to rescue someone from their bad habits.

你無法改變某些人的壞習慣 也無法修復別人受到的傷害


You will consider them more as a project instead of someone you want to be in a relationship with.

你可以考慮把他們當做一個"項目"來看待 而不是你想要交往的對象


Although it was possible to fall in love with someone you want to save,

儘管你可能會愛上你想要拯救的那個人


this doesn't create the best or healthiest relationships.

但這並不能形成一段最好或最健康的關係


Trying to change someone who meets your expectations will only leave you with disappointment.

試圖改變他人 使他成為一個符合你期望的人 通常結果只會讓你更失望


趣味英語——7個你還沒準備好一段新戀情的跡象(下)


Everyone has the capability to change,

每個人都有能力改變


but through their own will and at their own pace.

但這需要通過他人自己的意志 並找到適合自己前進的步伐


Five, you still frequently think and talk about your ex.

第五 你仍然經常思念和談論你的前任


You can't control when or who you meet.

你無法控制何時或遇見誰


That's why life works in mysterious ways.

這就是為什麼生活如此神秘


Unfortunately, that's how timing can sometimes be off.

這就是為什麼 時機並不通常都是好的時機


趣味英語——7個你還沒準備好一段新戀情的跡象(下)


Just when you think you're ready to be in a relationship with someone,

當你覺得你已經準備好和某人開始一段感情的時候


they may still be recovering from heartbreak and hung up on their ex,

他們可能還沒走出失戀的陰影 掛斷前任的電話


or vice versa.

反之亦然


If you're having a hard time recovering, check out our video 5 ways to deal with a breakup.

如果你正處於失戀期 可以查看我們另一個關於"失戀療傷"的視頻


Six, you have a hard time apologizing or admitting when you're wrong.

第六 當你犯錯時 你很難承認錯誤或道歉


There's one word that describes whatever relationship needs.

有一個詞可以描述任何一種關係


Compromise.

妥協


趣味英語——7個你還沒準備好一段新戀情的跡象(下)


If you have a habit of thinking you're always right,

如果你總覺得自己是對的


and would rather hold on to your ego instead of making things right,

寧願堅持自己的想法 也不願意把事情做對


and you may want to hold off entering a relationship.

你可能就會想要推遲進入一段關係


Focus first on learning how to own up to your mistakes.

首先要學會承認自己的錯誤


Reflect as often as you can and become more self-aware about the decisions you make.

儘可能多地反思 對自己所做的決定更加有自知之明


Everything has a consequence.

凡事都有結果


Seven, you're emotionally closed off.

第七 你將自己的情感封閉了


趣味英語——7個你還沒準備好一段新戀情的跡象(下)


If you have a tendency to keep your walls up, then you may want to work on being vulnerable first.

如果你有封閉自我的傾向 你可能就是想要讓自己變得脆弱一點


Practice with your friends and family or a therapist.

和你的朋友 家人或心理醫生一起練習吧


Being in a relationship means allowing someone to see you for all that you are.

談戀愛意味著允許另一半看到你的一切


It's the only way for someone to love you, honestly.

老實說 這是讓別人愛你的唯一方式


But if you have a habit of holding back,

但是如果你不願意敞開心扉


you must work through your fears and trust issues before committing to someone.

在和某人確定關係前 你必須克服你的恐懼和信任問題


A healthy relationship is about two people being able to take risks and grow together.

一段健康的關係 意味著兩個人能夠一起承擔風險 共同成長


趣味英語——7個你還沒準備好一段新戀情的跡象(下)


好啦,今天的英語教學就到這裡啦。

想了解更多實用的學英語方法,歡迎關注我,期待大家的留言!我們下期不見不散!

點擊【瞭解更多】,免費獲得388元外教課

趣味英語——7個你還沒準備好一段新戀情的跡象(下)


分享到:


相關文章: