激情藏不住,我也逃不了can't hide my own passion and flee

激情藏不住,我也逃不了 I can't hide my own passion and flee

激情藏不住,我也逃不了can't hide my own passion and flee

The full moon cast its light upon the river in a beautiful evening.

在一個美麗的夜晚,滿月把它的光投射到河面上。

We sit on the bank of the river where the others were wading, shouting and laughing.

我們坐在河岸上,其他人在那裡涉水,邊喊邊笑。

Not that I’m so desirable, what pulls on you is the sparkling glint of my eyes.

不是因為我是那麼討人喜歡,吸引你的是我閃閃發光的眼睛。

You see through my feeling, reaching over and take me in your hands.

看穿了我的感情,你伸手把我抱住。

Your thick warmth is melting me.

你濃濃的溫暖正在融化我。

Possibly I’m a hustler, being so eager while demanding nothing.

可能我是個騙子,我很渴望卻沒有提出任何要求。

I feel the desire I shouldn’t feel, therefore I must submerge the flame and calm down.

我感覺到了我不該感覺到的慾望,所以我必須把火焰淹沒,冷靜下來。

I find myself in an ambivalent state of vibrancy and stasis.

我發現自己處於一種既活躍停滯矛盾狀態。

Inhaling deeply,I try to discern what I really need.

我深深地吸氣,試著分辨出我真正想要的是什麼。

I know I need you and how easy it is to let you be mine.

我知道我需要你,也知道讓你成為我的人是多麼容易。

激情藏不住,我也逃不了can't hide my own passion and flee

But reality prompts me to reckon my inability to have you permanently.

我知道我需要你,但現實逼迫我考慮我無法永遠擁有你。

Finally, I hide away my own passion and flee.

最後我把自己的激情藏起來,逃走了

I undo the buttons of my fly and strip.

解開褲子前襠開口的扣子,脫掉長褲子。

I walk into the water, splashing at first awkwardly and then fully submerging.

我走進水裡,一開始笨拙地濺起水花,然後完全淹沒。

You looked at me with blank incomprehensionhooting catcalls.

你帶著完全不理解地看著我,

大喊大叫

You are waiting for me to return, to swim back.

你一直在等我回來,等我游回來。

You shout at me to come back,curling in a corner sobbing hysterically.

你大聲喊我回來,蜷縮在某個角落失聲痛哭。

The force pulling me back to you is larger the one to push me out still farther.

把我拉回到你身邊的力量比把我推得更遠的力量更大。

I can’t resist you anymore and promise to go through thick and thin with you.

我再也無法抗拒你了,我發誓要和你休慼與共。

Whether it is weal or woe, I’ll face it with you.

不管是福是禍,我都會和你一起面對。

I discern clearly that I can’t wait to be with you now.

我清楚地發現我已經迫不及待想和你在一起了。

激情藏不住,我也逃不了can't hide my own passion and flee

1.glint 美 [ɡlɪnt]

v.閃光;閃亮;流露出強烈情感;(常指強烈情感在眼中)閃現

n.閃光;閃亮;(眼睛裡某種感情,常指消極感情的)閃現

if a person's eyes glint with a particular emotion, or an emotion glints in a person's eyes, the person shows that emotion, which is usually a strong one

2.reach over

越過某人拿某物;伸手過來;伸過去

3.vibrancy ['vaɪbrənsi]

n.振動;顫動;響亮;活躍

活力;生氣勃勃;生機勃勃

4.stasis美 ['steɪsɪs]

n.停滯;靜止

鬱積;血流停滯;淤滯

5.hysteric美 [ˌhɪˈstɛrɪk]

n.癔病患者;歇斯底里發作

adj.癔病的,歇斯底里的

hysterically [hɪˈstɛrɪkəli]

It has been recorded that a Chimpanzee once laughed hysterically when he gave a rock to his caretaker to eat.

據記錄,一隻黑猩猩曾給看護者一塊石頭吃,大笑起來。


分享到:


相關文章: