BBC動畫職場 44 應對技術支持


It's frozen. Nothing will work…

死機了。都用不了了。

Yeah and all my football scores… I mean company accounts… have disappeared.

是啊,我所有的足球比分……我是說公司賬戶都消失了。

Can anyone get their computers to work? Or is just me?

你們的電腦都能用嗎?還是隻是我的不行了?

Welcome back to the offices of Tip Top Trading where, as you can hear, there appears to be a bit of computer trouble.

歡迎回到Tip Top Trading的辦公室,正如你聽到的,這裡出現了一點電腦狀況。

Everyone's work seems to have disappeared.

大家的工作記錄似乎都消失了。

This is serious so who can sort it out?

這是嚴重的問題,誰能解決呢?

Leave it to me. I'll sort it out.

交給我吧。我來解決。

You just need to switch it off… and on again … like that.

你只需要關了它,再打開,就這樣。

Hold on, let's check…

等一下,我們檢查看看……

Denise! All my documents have gone now!

丹尼斯!所有的文件都沒了!

Oh, sorry, I was just trying to help.

對不起,我只是想幫忙。

You'll just have to call I. T. Support, look, here's their number.

你得給技術支持打電話了,這是號碼。

'It' Support?

“它”支持?

No Anna not 'it' but I. T. Support – information technology – sometimes called Computer Support.

不,安娜,不是“它”(it),是技術支持(information technology)有時也叫電腦支持。

Most big companies have them.

很多大公司都有這個部門。

These are the people who sort out your computer problems and get everything working again.

他們可以解決你的電腦問題,讓一切正常運作。

But be careful, they might ask some tricky questions.

但要小心,他們可能會問一些棘手的問題。

OK, thanks. But what should I say to them?

好的,謝謝。但是我要對他們說什麼?

Tell them: " I am having problems with my computer" , then say " the screen keeps freezing" and " I seem to have lost some documents" .

告訴他們:“我的電腦出了問題。”然後說“屏幕卡住了,我的文件似乎都丟了。”

Tell them " I have turned the computer off and on but that hasn't fixed it" .

告訴他們“我重啟電腦了,但是沒用。”

Finally, ask if they can help – please!

最後問他們是否能幫忙,拜託!

Well, I'll give it a try. Here goes.

好吧,我來試試。

. . . . . .


I. T. , Dave speaking, how can I help?

技術部門,我是戴夫,我能幫你做什麼?

Oh hello Dave – I'm having some computer problems – in fact everyone is here.

你好,戴夫,我遇到了點電腦故障,事實上,這裡的每個人都是這樣。

Right. What system are you using?

好的,你用的什麼系統?

What system?

什麼系統?

Yeah, what are you using? PC, laptop, Windows XP?

你用的是個人電腦,筆記本電腦,Windows XP嗎?

Tell him it's Windows 7.

告訴他是Windows 7

Erm… it's Windows 7 on a PC.

個人電腦上的Windows 7

Good, good, this should be easy.

很好,這樣很簡單。

Were you using many applications when it crashed?

崩潰前你用的應用多嗎?

Applications?

應用?

Did you have lots of things open – documents, spreadsheets, videos, other software?

你打開的東西多嗎?如文件,表格,視頻和其他軟件?

Well, I suppose I did.

我想是的。

Right, well… Anna isn't it? -Yes.

好的,你是安娜吧?-是的。

Right, well Anna, try pressing control, alt, delete, at the same time – after that try opening Windows again.

好的,安娜,試著同時按control,alt,delete鍵,之後重啟Windows。

OK. Tom, could you open the windows please.

湯姆,你能打開窗戶嗎?

What eh? The windows? !

什麼?窗戶?

Yes. Dave says so.

是的,戴夫這麼說的。

No, no, no. Open Windows 7 on your computer.

不,不,在你的電腦上打開Windows 7

Oh, silly me!

我真蠢。

No, the screen just freezes.

不行,屏幕還是死機的狀態。

I'm a bit worried because I think I've lost some documents.

我有點擔心,因為我想我的文件沒有了。

Hmmm. In that case the only thing to do is reboot it.

這樣的話,唯一要做的就是重啟。

Reboot it? You mean kick it? !

Reboot?你是說踢它?

No! Reboot means turn it on and off again.

不,Reboot的意思是重啟。

Oh I see.

我懂了。

No Dave, I have already tried turning it off and on again but that hasn't fixed it.

不,戴夫,我已經重啟了,但是不管用。

What am I going to do?

我該怎麼辦?

Don't panic! I'll come and have a look.

別慌!我來看看。

You're on the 2nd floor right?

你在二層,對吧?

Oh dear. This is a bit worrying but I'm sure Dave, the IT man, will get things sorted.

上帝。這是有點令人擔心,但我相信技術部門的戴夫可以解決。

Remember if you have important documents, it's best to back them up on a memory stick just in case you have a problem like this.

切記如果你有重要的文件,最好把它們備份到硬盤裡以防出現這樣的問題。

Let's remind ourselves of the phrases we might use if we have to call computer support.

如果我們呼叫計算機支持的話這些是我們會用到的表達。

I am having problems with my computer.

我的電話出故障了。

The screen keeps freezing

屏幕死機了。

I seem to have lost some documents.

我好像丟失了一些文件。

I have turned the computer off and on but that hasn't fixed it.

我重啟了電腦,但是問題沒有解決。

Can you help, please?

請問你能幫忙嗎?

. . . . . .


Oh hi. Is Anna here?

你好,安娜在這裡嗎?

She's over there.

她在那邊。

So Anna, I'm just going to unplug the screen and put the wire back in here…

安娜,我要拔掉屏幕的電源,把線再放回這裡。

OK Tom but are you OK down there?

好的,湯姆,你在下面還可以嗎?

Mind your head.

小心你的頭。

Excuse me, are you Anna?

打擾一下,你是安娜嗎?

I've come to fix your computer.

我來給你修電腦。

Oh, hello… you must be… Dave.

你好,你肯定是戴夫。

I really like your hair.

我很喜歡你的髮型。

Thanks. You look rather lovely.

謝謝,你看起來很可愛。

I'd better take a look at your computer.

我最好看看你的電腦。

Don't worry guys, it's OK, I think I've fixed it!

別擔心,夥計,沒問題,我想我能修好。

Looks like Tom has a rival.

看起來湯姆有對手了。

Is Anna going to fall for the charms of Dave, the I. T. man, or is he just going to upgrade her software?

安娜會傾心於技術部門的戴夫嗎,還是他只是來升級她的軟件的?

This could get very interesting – but there's still work to be done – so join us again soon for English at Work. Bye.

這會變得很有趣,但仍有一些工作要完成,下次在職場英語裡再見了。


分享到:


相關文章: