生活口语:第一次退房,不知道怎么用英语跟工作人员沟通?

正常的程序之下,要等服务员查完房
才能退房

虽然只有两三分钟,但对于赶飞机火车的乘客,那就,,,

所以现在不少经济型酒店纷纷推出‘退房免查’服务,灰常的方便


1. I wonder if I can pay by credit card.

我可以用信用卡付钱吗?

2. Was everything satisfactory?

一切都好吗?

3. Could you call me a taxi to airport please?

能帮我叫一辆taxi去机场吗?

4. I'd like to settle my bill, please.

我想结算,谢谢。

5. Can you change $100?

你能找开100块。

6. I'd like to check out

.

我要退房。

7. Here's your bill. You can check it.

这是你的账单,请查看。

8. I'd like a receipt, please.

我要收据

9. The price is not exclusive of the extra charge.

这个价格是不包括额外的费用。


Situation Dialogue

A: Good morning. Ms Li,can I help you?

早上好,李女士,有什么可以帮到你?

B: I'd like to check out.My room number is 278. And here is my room key.

我想要退房,我的房间号是278。这是钥匙。

A: Wait a minute please.

稍等。

B: Could you tell me what the total bill is?

可以告诉我总共多少钱?

A: It is $617 including tax. Here's your bill. You can check it.

包含税一共617美元,这是你的账单你可以看一下。

B: Excuse me. What's this charge?

不好意思,这是什么费用?

A: That is wine and other potables charge.

这是酒以及饮料的费用。

B: Ok. Can I charge it on my visa card?

这个可以记在我的visa卡里面吗?

A: Oh, yes, of course. Sign your name at the bottom please.

哦,当然。请在下面签名字。

B: Ok. I'd like a receipt, please.

我想要收据。

A: Sure.

没问题。

B: Would you call a taxi for me to the airport, please?

可以帮我叫一辆taxi去机场吗?

A: No problem. You're welcome to stay with us next time.

没问题,欢迎下次光临。

-----------------

此文结束,关注啦没有? To be continued...

-----------------


分享到:


相關文章: