看美劇學口語:I told you in confidence. 我對你推心置腹。

口語學習:

1.This is your last chance to redeem yourself."

這是最後證明你自己的機會了

2.In case you've forgotten, I'm married."

提醒你一下:我是有夫之婦。

3.To a selfish, two-faced liar who betrayed you with a hooker."

可你丈夫是個自私的兩面派騙子,他招妓背叛了你

4.I told you in confidence. How dare you throw it back in my face?"

我對你推心置腹你竟然用這個來羞辱我

5.So, you're ending our friendship, after everything I've done for you?"

我為你做了這麼多,你卻要跟我絕交?



Bree: "Well, let's see I've beaten you to bridge, and mahjong and hearts. This is your last chance to redeem yourself."

我們看看,無論橋牌,麻將,紙牌你都不是我的對手。這是最後證明你自己的機會了


George: "Stop it. You're gonna make me laugh."

別逗我笑了。

Bree: "Okay, okay, I'll be good."

好的好的,我會乖乖的。

Bree: "Miss it, miss it, miss it."

不中,不中,不中。


George: "Bree."

Bree: "Come on, I'm allowed to psych you out."

拜託,我就是要讓你分神。

psych v.用精神分析治療;使做好心理準備;

psych sb. out (俚語)

1.揣測某人的動機、舉動,猜測、摸透某人的(心理)情況

2.使某人心情緊張、驚慌失措等


Bree: "Okay, time's up. Take your best shot."

好吧,時間到,揮出你最好水平。


George: "I'm not ready yet."

我還沒準備好。


Bree: "Hurry up. There're people waiting."

快點有人等著呢。


George: "One more minute."

在等一分鐘。


Bree: "Come on, take your best -"

快點,揮出......


George: "Don't do that."

別這樣。


George: "I'm sorry."

很抱歉。


Bree: "What on earth?"

你搞什麼啊?

George: "You were blowing on my ear."

你在吹我耳朵。

Bree: "I was teasing you."

我是在干擾你。

George: "Exactly."

我知道。

Bree: "You have got to get rid of it. There are children present."

你得趕緊處理一下,這裡還有孩子呢。

George: "How?"怎麼處理?

Bree: "I don't know. Um, um, think of something unpleasant."

我也不知道。想點不開心的事。

George: "Like what?"比如什麼呢?

Bree: "Like famine, or disease, or hobos. Whatever. Just hurry."

饑荒疾病或流離失所的人們。隨便什麼。快點啊。

George: "Look, you can't be mad about it. It's not something men can control."

你不能因為這個生氣。這是沒法控制的。

Bree: "I kept this friendship going because I thought Rex's dislike of you was paranoid, but you had feelings for me all along. God, this is just such a betrayal."

我之所以繼續和你做朋友是因為我認為雷克斯對你有偏見,原來你一直對我有感覺。天啊,這簡直是背叛

paranoid adj.多疑的; 恐懼的; 患偏執症的; 有妄想狂的

George: "Come on, Bree. The only thing I am guilty of is loving you in silence."

別這樣,布里。我唯一內疚的,就是不該默默愛你。

Bree: "Well, you shouldn't be doing that.

In case you've forgotten, I'm married."

你別再那樣了。提醒你一下:我是有夫之婦。

George: "To a selfish, two-faced liar who betrayed you with a hooker."

可你丈夫是個自私的兩面派騙子,他招妓背叛了你。

Bree: "I told you in confidence. How dare you throw it back in my face?"

我對你推心置腹你竟然用這個來羞辱我

in confidence 私下地,秘密地,推心置腹地

George: "So, you're ending our friendship, after everything I've done for you?"

我為你做了這麼多,你卻要跟我絕交?

Bree: "What is that supposed to mean?"

那是什麼意思?

George: "Nothing. It didn't mean anything."

沒什麼。什麼意思也沒有。

Bree: "George, I do love you as a friend. I wish you could love me the same way back, but since you can't, goodbye."

喬治,我喜歡你,但僅僅是作為朋友。我希望你對我也一樣,但既然你做不到,再見。


分享到:


相關文章: