一段相差57歲的人生問答,會有哪些人生智慧?

The Child:I don't know where the questions.I don't know where is on it.

-我不知道這些問題裡有什麼。

The Aged:Okay,may I ask you a question,the first one?

-好的,我可以問你一個問題,第一個問題。

The Child:Okay.

-好的。

一段相差57歲的人生問答,會有哪些人生智慧?

The Aged:Right. What is the worst thing about being young?

-年輕最大的缺點是什麼?

The Child:Well, you get lots of homework.

-你會有很多功課要寫。

It's also pretty f.., it's like in the middle, like...it's all like in the middle of bad and good.

但上學也很好玩,但它有點像是介於中間,像這樣,上學其實是介於壞與好之間的。

The Aged:Oh.

-哦。

The Child:What is the worst thing about being old?

-年紀大最大的缺點是什麼?

一段相差57歲的人生問答,會有哪些人生智慧?

The Aged:Not being able to do things,that you could do when you were young.

-沒辦法做那些年輕時能去做的事情。

The Child:Like,uh, you can't bend down and get stuff on the floor?

-像是你沒辦法彎腰撿起地上的東西嗎?

The Aged:Well,I can still do that.

-那個我還是做得到的。

But,the problem is, your body gets a bit stiff.

但問題是,你的身體會變得比較僵硬。

The Child:Oh,I know, it hurts a lot when you try to bend down.

-我知道當你試圖彎腰時會覺得很痛。

一段相差57歲的人生問答,會有哪些人生智慧?

The Aged:yeah.

-是的。

That's right,yes.

是的。

You might get sick, more often.

你可能會更經常生病。

Hopefully I don't.

希望我不會。

一段相差57歲的人生問答,會有哪些人生智慧?

But that's the problem.

但那就是問題所在。。

The Child:That's pretty bad.

-那太糟糕了

The Aged:It is pretty bad.

-確實很糟糕。

The Child:The only time I went to the hospital is my mom did like getting me born.

-我唯一一次去醫院是我媽媽生我的時候

The Aged:Ah,yeah.Do you wish you were older?

-你想要快點長大嗎?

一段相差57歲的人生問答,會有哪些人生智慧?

The Child:Maybe.Like.so if I were old.I could buy stuff for my own,and have be... and be married , but- that would be new.

-有時候。如果我長大了,我就可以買自己想買的東西,還可以結婚,但現在太早了。

Do you wish you were young?Why?

那你希望自己能再次變年輕嗎?原因又是什麼呢?

The Aged:Well,uh,the problem about,uh the great thing about being young is you have more time.

-呃,問題在於,年輕有個很大的優點是你會有更多的時間。

You have more time to do things.

你有更多的時間能做更多的事。

I could play games.

我可以玩遊戲。

一段相差57歲的人生問答,會有哪些人生智慧?

Which I did, I used to play cowboys and Indians。

我確實有玩過,我以前經常玩牛仔和印第安人的遊戲。

The Child:Yeah,that's what I play!

-我也會玩耶!

The Aged:Do you?

-真的嗎?

The Child:Yeah!

-是啊!

The Aged:That's what I like about being young.

-這就是我喜歡年輕的地方。

一段相差57歲的人生問答,會有哪些人生智慧?

I could use my imagination more.

我可以發揮我的想象力。

The Child:That's sad story, you can't do that anymore.

-那你現在沒辦法發揮想象力了,真讓人難過。

The Aged:Well.I could be an older cowboy.

-嗯,我還是可以當一個資深牛仔啊

I might do it,yes.

我可以的。

The Aged:Will you fall in love? And what will it be like?

-你會談戀愛嗎?你覺得那會是什麼樣的感覺?

一段相差57歲的人生問答,會有哪些人生智慧?

The Child:I don't know. Like, we'll have babies and it will be like fun .Oh i'd have to change.

-我不知道耶。我覺得我們會生小寶寶,那一定很好玩。喔,但我得幫他換尿布。

Even though I'll have to change his diaper.It'll be fun!

雖然我得幫他換尿布。但還是會很好玩。

The Aged:Oh

-哦。

The Child:But what if he cries?

-但如果他哭了怎麼辦?

一段相差57歲的人生問答,會有哪些人生智慧?

The Aged:Ahh well.

-啊這個嘛。

The Child:I'll just sing like Ed Sheeran to him, like.

-那我就唱的唱給他聽。

The Aged:And, who do you love now? who do you love now?

那你現在有愛的人嗎?

The Child:Um.My mom.

-嗯。我媽媽。

The Aged:Your mom? Your dad?

-你的媽媽?那你爸呢?

一段相差57歲的人生問答,會有哪些人生智慧?

The Child:I like my dad,I like my family.

-我喜歡我的爸爸,我喜歡我的家人。

Did you fall in love? What was it like?

你有愛過一個人嗎?那是什麼感覺?

The Aged:Yes.

-有的。

It was different for me.

我跟別人不太一樣。

I fell in love, late.

我很晚才遇到我愛的人,

一段相差57歲的人生問答,會有哪些人生智慧?

The Child:And did you get married?

-那你結婚了嗎?

The Aged:No,unfortunately,my partner,she passed away, she died unfortunately.

-不,不幸的是,我的伴侶,她去世了,她去世了,很不幸。

The Child:That was a sad thing.

-那是一件令人傷心的事情。

The Aged:Yeah. She got sick.

-是啊。她生病了。

一段相差57歲的人生問答,會有哪些人生智慧?

The Child:I'm gonna cry.

-我要哭了。

The Aged:No,no don't.No, no,no....

-不,不,不...

You see, these things happen,Shawn,that's life.

肖恩,人生本來就是如此,有喜有悲。

一段相差57歲的人生問答,會有哪些人生智慧?

But,we,we have...I have very good memories.

但,我們,有一段很美好的回憶

Very good memories.

非常美好的回憶。

And you life, a lot of the time you live in your head with those memories.

而且人生在世,常常是在腦海的回憶中度過。

You can remember all the good things,and that's the important thing.

你可以記住所有美好的回憶,這才是重要的。

一段相差57歲的人生問答,會有哪些人生智慧?

Well,the advice I would give to you Shawn,is

肖恩我想給你的建議是,

you don't have to be rich to be happy.

人不一定要有錢才會快樂。

Do the things you like to, and that make you feel good.

做你自己喜歡的事情,並讓自己感到快樂。

Because when you're happy yourself,everybody else is happy.

因為當你自己快樂時,其他人也會跟著開心。

The Host:Shawn,do you have any advice for Gordez?

主持人:肖恩那你有什麼建議想跟Gordez說嗎?

一段相差57歲的人生問答,會有哪些人生智慧?

The Child:To like, act normal.

-就是,正常一點。

Don't be silly. Don't bully lots of people.

別做些蠢事。不要欺負其他人

The people I know in school like my friend Alex in school.

我在學校有一個叫艾利克斯的朋友。

Whenever he gets hurt, I hug him.

每當他受傷我都會擁抱他。

It might not be able to work but...

雖然我這樣做不見得能幫到他

一段相差57歲的人生問答,會有哪些人生智慧?

The Aged:No,that's good advice.

-不,這是個很好的建議。

And,be yourself, don't let other people tell you what you should be.

並且,做你自己,別讓其他人左右你該成為怎樣的人。

Just be as you are, isn't that true?

就做你自己,最真實的自己

And, I'm sure your life is aoingto.bgyerv.successful.

你走在一條正確的道路上。還有許多好朋友陪著你。

And,keep those friends going.

好好珍惜這些友誼

And keep life going! There you go.

好好地過每一天!抱一個。


分享到:


相關文章: