◆ 提議去喝酒
Let's go for a drink.
咱們去喝酒吧。
Do you want to go for a drink tonight?
今晚想去喝酒嗎?
◆ 請喝酒
I'd like to buy you a drink.
我想請你喝一杯。
Can I buy you a drink?
我能請你喝酒嗎?
◆ 去酒吧
Would you like to go to the bar with me tonight?
你願意今晚跟我去酒吧嗎?
◆ 點酒水
I want the same.
我要同樣的酒。
I'll have another of the same.
再要一杯一樣的。
Would you like something to drink first?
你想先喝點東西嗎?
I want the same = I'll have the same
我要同樣的酒。
I'll have an other of the same= give me one more=give me another.
再要一杯一樣的。
◆ 點啤酒
Give me one beer, please.
請給我一瓶啤酒。
◆ 威士忌
I want a whiskey with soda.
我要一杯加汽水的威士忌。
◆ 點飲料
I'd like some beverages first.
我想先喝點飲料。
◆ 乾杯
Bottoms up!
乾杯!
"Cheers", "Bottoms up", "Drink up", "Drink a toast"
以上均是“乾杯”的英文說法。
◆ 續杯
Would you like a refill?
你想要續杯嗎
◆ 勸酒
Do you want to drink more?
你想再喝點兒嗎?
OK.But just a little.
好吧,但是隻喝一點點。
Come on.Drink this one.
得了吧,喝了這杯酒。
I can't drink any more.
我不能再喝了。
I have drunk enough.
我已經喝得夠多了。
◆ 醉酒
She is slightly drunk.
她有點醉了。
Are you drunk?
你醉了嗎?
Please don't get drunk.
別喝醉了。
閱讀更多 英語舌 的文章