外貿進出口業務員開發市場參展進出口操作實務操作全部流程英語19

外貿進出口業務員開發市場參展進出口操作實務操作全部流程英語19

Carl: Darling, how long is it since Paul Osman came to Centreville?

親愛的,自從保羅.奧斯曼來沈翠威亞到現在有多久了?

Eve: Six months.

六個月了。

Carl: Six months, And that was when he got his first export order.

六個月,正是那個時候,他得到了第一個出口訂單。

Eve. Aha. And now look at it! Jayal Motors have become so popular here.

哈哈。現在再看看吧!XXX摩托在這裡已經變得如此受歡迎了。

Carl: Yes and with summer here at last, they must be in great demand.

是的,而且在這裡的夏天,他們的摩托車一定有很大的需求。

Eve. Mm Sales have gone up sharply-200 a month.

嗯,銷售量已經大幅上漲-每個月200輛

Carl: And to think it was Jayal Motors that brought us together, come on, this calls for a celebration.

想想,XXX摩托讓我們走到一起,來,這得有一個慶祝活動

Eve:To Jayal Motors.

祝XXX摩托。

Carl: To us. And I've got something else to celebrate.

也祝我們。我還有別的事情要慶祝。

Eve: Oh? What's that?

奧?那是什麼?

Carl: Well, the Embassy has been very impressed with my handling of the Jayal project especially as I was relatively new to Industria. There's talk of promotion.

嗯,大使館對我處理賈亞爾項目印象深刻,特別是因為我是剛剛到Industria。可能提升我了。

Eve: Carl, that's wonderful.

卡爾,那太好了

Carl:And maybe I'll get another posting.

而且,可能有將獲得另一個工作任命。

Eve: Oh. where to, do you have any idea?

哦。去哪裡,你有什麼大概方向嗎?

Carl: Well, I've heard through the prapevine that it will be the USA.

嗯,我從小道消息聽說,可能將去美國

Eve: As far away as that.

那麼遠?

Carl: Oh! I forgot to tell you. I got a letter from Paul today.

哦! 我忘了告訴你。我今天收到了保羅的信

Waiter: Excuse me, sir, Grapefruit cocktail?

對不起,先生,柚汁雞尾酒

Carl: Er... for the lady please.

呃...請給女士

Eve: Thank you.

謝謝!

Waiter: And pate for you, sir?

給你肉餡餅的,先生?

Carl: Yes, thank you.

是的,謝謝你。

Eve: Well go on, What did he say?

好吧,繼續,他說什麼?

Carl: Now let me see, where is that letter?

現在讓我找找,那封信在哪裡了

Carl: And of course they send you their love, Tara's fine and they're expecting the baby any day.

當然了,他們帶來了對你問好,塔拉很好,他們隨時期待著嬰兒的到來

Eve: Oh, lovely.

哦,太可愛了。

Carl: Oh, listen to this bit. I'll read it out to you." We had some grumbles from the men at first about coping with the orders. but the new shift pattern and assembly system we introduced seems to be paying dividends, Plans are underway to build a new extension to the factory but this requires a lot of borrowed money which is putting a strain on the balance sheet. to say nothing of myself and Jack."

哦,聽這一段。我讀給你聽,“一開始,由於應對訂單,我們工人有一些抱怨,但我們引進了新的換班模式和裝配系統後似乎是收到效果,計劃正在擴建一個新的工廠,但這需要很多貸款,這是在資產負債表上增加壓力,更不要說我自己和傑克了。

You know, Eve, there's a lot to be said for merging with one of the bigger companies in Dabu ... some have already shown interest.

你知道,夏娃。很多人在傳說達布的一家大公司要吞併...有些已經表明了興趣。

Eve. Oh, no, Carl, That's exactly what Paul wants to avoid! They're under strain at the moment, but that's only because they haven't been in the export business long.

哦,不,卡爾,這正是保羅想要避免的!他們目前處於緊張狀態,但這只是因為他們的出口業務才剛剛開始。

Carl: Yes, it would be a pity if the family were to lose control of their own business...

是的,如果這個家庭失去對自己業務的控制,將是一種遺憾

Eve:Well. that was a really meal. Carl.

很好,這真是一頓美餐。卡爾

Waiter: Would there be anything else, sir?

還需要別的什麼嗎,先生?

Carl:Yes. two white coffees please.

是的,請來兩杯加奶咖啡

Eve: Yes please.

好的,請。

Waiter:Thank you, sir.

謝謝,先生。

Eve:You know Carl. I've been thinking, Jayal's success is good news for us. but it doesn't help Industria's balance of payments.

你知道卡爾。我一直在想,賈亞爾的成功對我們是好消息。但它不會幫助INDUSTRIA的國際收支平衡。

Carl: No, no. It's in the red. isn't it?

是的,是的,他們已經赤字了,不是嗎?

Eve.Yes. and the present government is under pressure from the unions to introduce import controls.

是的。目前的政府正受到來自工會的壓力,要求實行進口管制

Carl: Yes. but it's not going to be in anyone's interests to start a trade war, is it?

是的。但是開始一場貿易戰爭,對任何人都沒有好處,是吧?

Waiter: Your coffees, sir.

先生,你的咖啡。

Carl: Ah, thank you.

啊,謝謝!

Eve:I hope you're right. Anyway, that shouldn't worry you. You're in the Diplomatic Service not business.

我希望你是對的。反正,這不應該令你擔心。你在外交界也不是做生意的。

Carl: Eve, I only joined the Diplomatic Sevice to please my father. He thought is was a good way to see the world. He's a wealthy farmer in Zuritania but he's never been outside his country, Now, I'm rather attracted by the business world.

夏娃,我進入外交界,只是為讓我父親高興。他認為這是一個很好認知世界的方式。他是在蘇黎世的一個富有的農民,但他從來沒有到過其他的國家。現在,我被商業世界吸引了

Eve: Mmm... you know. I think I'd like a change too.I've already had a few cross words with Fortesquieu for spending too much time with Jayal Motors, even though Jayal is becoming one of our best clients.

嗯...你知道。我也想改變一下。我已經與Fortesquieu吵架了,關於花太多的時間在賈亞爾摩托上,即使賈亞爾是我們最好的客戶之一。

Carl:What about going into business together!

我們一起做生意怎麼樣?

Eve: What?

什麼?

Carl: I give up the Diplomatic Service, You tell Fortesquieu to find someone else to shout at!

我放棄外交工作,你告訴Fortesquieu找個別人去喊吧!

Eve:Then you won't have to go to the states!

這樣你就不必去美國了!

Carl:Eve. darling. I wouldn't dream of going anywhere without you!

夏娃。親愛的。沒有你的地方我做夢都不會去的。

Eve: Oh. Carl ...

哦,卡爾。

Carl: Waiter, the bill please....

服務員,結賬。


分享到:


相關文章: