Since know, why so sensational.
既然心知肚明,又何必句句煽情。
Crowded accidentaly across not anymore.
人潮擁擠再也不會不期而遇。
You are everything, you out when you're all is you.
你在時你是一切,你不在時一切是你。
Can anyone see through my pretense of being strong and protect me.
可不可以有一個人,可以看穿我的逞強,可以保護我的脆弱。
I want someone to be afraid of losing me.
我希望,會有人害怕失去我。
From meet to leave, I owe myself a lot, don't owe you anything.
從相遇到離開,我欠自己良多,不欠你分毫。
What time did you let me into your heart.
你什麼時候才能讓我進入你的心。
Some people will have to learn how to appreciate you by losing you.
總有些人在失去你以後才會懂得你的好。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
我們看錯了世界,卻說世界欺騙了我們。
Some love, can only stop at the lips and teeth, mask in the years to come.
有些愛,只能止於唇齒,掩於歲月。
閱讀更多 鯨魚擺擺君 的文章