2億點播!全網首支抗新冠肺炎勵志英文演講:We Are All Fighters

2億點播!全網首支抗新冠肺炎勵志英文演講:We Are All Fighters

前不久,有一段英文短視頻在國內外同時火了。


沒錯,就是這條《We Are All Fighters(我們都是戰士)》的視頻。短短几日就獲得全網超過兩億的播放量。


通篇沒有華麗的辭藻堆砌,卻震撼人心。






" 這個作品太棒了!我感覺熱血沸騰!"

" 聽得熱淚盈眶。我們終將勝利,致敬所有的戰士!"

" 我們都是戰士,中國一定會贏!"


一打開《We Are All Fighters》的播放頁面,就能看到下面的數百條留言,其中既有中文也有英文,但激動、感人、信心這幾個詞成為了跨越語言的共同高頻詞。


2億點播!全網首支抗新冠肺炎勵志英文演講:We Are All Fighters

YouTube網友留言

2億點播!全網首支抗新冠肺炎勵志英文演講:We Are All Fighters

YouTube網友留言


視頻中每一句質樸而有力量的話語都深深地打動了我,也鼓舞著抗疫路上的每一個人。


病毒面前不分國界,人類必須攜起手來共同面對。只有用人類命運共同體的思維去思考,才能捍衛人類共同的家園。


This is a war we have to fight together.


我們需要時刻做好防備,與所有同胞齊心協力、共退病毒。


《We Are All Fighters(我們都是戰士)》這支視頻情緒層層遞進,朗讀質樸卻鏗鏘有力。


今天小編就給大家手動整理出字幕稿,一起來欣賞品讀吧!

This is a war without smoke.

這是一場沒有硝煙的戰爭。


And we're all fighters!

而我們都是戰士!


To the fighters!

致敬所有戰士!


2億點播!全網首支抗新冠肺炎勵志英文演講:We Are All Fighters


We're facing a dark time right now.

我們正在面臨著黑暗時刻!


Some of us are stuck at home.

我們中有人不得不禁足在家。


Some are stuck far away from home.

有人不得不被迫滯留他鄉。


Some of us have lost their jobs.

這其中有人失去了工作。


Some have to shut down

their business.

有人不得不關停了賴以為生的生意。


2億點播!全網首支抗新冠肺炎勵志英文演講:We Are All Fighters


Some of us are cutting down

the expenses.

我們中有人不得不節衣縮食。


Some can't even pay their

rent and bills.

有些人甚至已經無力支付房租和賬單。


Some can't go back to school.

有些人不能夠上學。


Some can't go back to their jobs.

有些人無法回到工作崗位。


And some of us are still working

day and night,

我們中有些人必須日夜堅守,


No matter how exhausted they are.

無論他們有多麼疲憊。


Or how dangerous it is.

亦或面臨多大的危險。


2億點播!全網首支抗新冠肺炎勵志英文演講:We Are All Fighters


Some of us have become infected,

我們中有些人會不幸感染。


And they were isolated for the families,

their love ones.

他們不得不離開家人和所愛之人。


And to be alone in the wards.

獨自在病房面對恐懼。


Or even worse, it is their children,

their parents, or loved ones

that are infected.

更糟糕的是被感染的是他們的孩子,

父母,或者愛人。


And they don't even have a chance

to say goodbye.

他們甚至都來不及當面道別。


The virus is rampaging.

病毒在大行肆虐。

The numbers are increasing.

感染人數在不斷增加。

The rumors are spreading.

謠言四起。

The fear is growing.

恐懼瀰漫。


2億點播!全網首支抗新冠肺炎勵志英文演講:We Are All Fighters


It seems that all of a sudden,

似乎整個國家就在一瞬間,


The whole country loss is vitality

and prosperity.

失去了往日的活力和繁華。


You are not the only one

who is worrying.

你不是一個人在擔憂,


You're not the only one

who is fearing,

你不是一個人在恐懼,


You're not the only one

who is struggling,

你不是一個人在苦苦支撐,


We are all facing a dark

time right now.

我們都在面臨一個黑暗時刻。


Our country is facing a

dark time right now.

整個國家都在面臨一個黑暗時刻。


This is a war!

這是一場戰爭!


2億點播!全網首支抗新冠肺炎勵志英文演講:We Are All Fighters


It's a war without guns,

bombs or smoke.

這是一場沒有槍,沒有炮,

沒有硝煙的戰爭。


But it is a war with the virus,

doubts, fears,

rumors and discriminations.

但這是一場與病毒、懷疑、

恐懼、謠言和歧視的戰爭。


But we shall all be fighters,

my dear fellows.

但我們應該成為戰士,

我親愛的同胞們。


Not just the doctors,

the nurses and the policemen

and scientists

who should fight,

不僅僅只有醫生,護士,

警察和科學家應該戰鬥,


2億點播!全網首支抗新冠肺炎勵志英文演講:We Are All Fighters


All of us should be the fighters

in this war.

我們都應該成為這場戰爭中的戰士!


We should fight against fear,

我們應該和恐懼鬥爭,


We should fight against uncertainty,

我們應該與未知鬥爭,


We should fight against doubts,

我們應該和懷疑鬥爭,


We should fight against selfishness,

我們應該與自私鬥爭,


We should fight against rumors,

我們應該與謠言鬥爭,


And we should fight against

discrimination.

我們應該與歧視鬥爭。


This is going to be a fierce

and cruel war.

這將會是一場激烈的嚴酷的戰爭。


But don't be afraid,

但請不要害怕,


We're gonna win this war

together in the end.

我們終將取得這場戰爭的勝利。


Our people may get sick,

我們的人民可能會生病,


Our city may get sick,

我們的城市可能會生病,


But we as a brave nation,

但我們作為一個勇敢的民族,


will never ever get sick.

絕對不會被病毒打倒。


Because we have the spirit history

and determination to win.

因為我們擁有必勝的精神,

歷史和決心!


2億點播!全網首支抗新冠肺炎勵志英文演講:We Are All Fighters


We've been on this planet for

over 5000 years.

我們已經在地球上屹立了5000多年,


With witness much darker

moments.

我們見證過更加黑暗的時刻。


We've been through much

cruller trial.

我們經歷過更加殘酷的考驗,


No matter is the war,

invasion, starvation,

poverty and natural disasters.

無論是戰爭,侵略,飢餓,

貧窮還是自然災害,


2億點播!全網首支抗新冠肺炎勵志英文演講:We Are All Fighters


We've always survived,

我們總是能倖存下來,


We've always stood back

up on our feet,

我們總能重新站立起來,


We've always went in the end.

我們總是能取得最後的勝利。


And we will definitely

win this time!

所以這一次

我們也將取得最後的勝利!


We don't know how long this

will take,

我們不知道這場戰爭將持續多久。


or what cast we have to pay.

又或者我們將付出什麼代價.


But there's one thing we

are 100% sure,

但有一件事我們100%的確定。


And that is,

那就是,


We're going to win this war

in the end.

我們終將贏得這場戰爭的勝利。


2億點播!全網首支抗新冠肺炎勵志英文演講:We Are All Fighters


Because that's what we've

been doing

for the past 5000 years.

因為在過去的5000年裡,

我們就是如此。


That's what makes us the

greatest nation ever.

正因如此,

才成就了我們這個世界上最偉大的民族。


It is only by going through

the dark times

that we can separate

the greatest from the great.

只有經歷黑暗時刻,

我們才能區分偉大和平庸。


In each dark time,

在每一個黑暗時刻,


We've always fought together.

我們總是共同戰爭。


2億點播!全網首支抗新冠肺炎勵志英文演講:We Are All Fighters


No matter how strong

our enemy was,

無論我們的人有多麼強大,


Or how impossible it seemed to win.

又或者贏得可能微乎其微。


We just keep fighting,

我們都會堅持戰鬥,


Because we are all fighters!

因為我們都是戰士!


When all of this is over,

等所有的這一切結束後,


We have another great

and heroic story,

我們又有了一個偉大的英雄的故事,


to tell our children,

our grandchildren,

可以講給我們的子孫聽,


And I will tell the

next generation.

而他們也會把這個故事告訴我們的下一代。


2億點播!全網首支抗新冠肺炎勵志英文演講:We Are All Fighters


And that's how we'll pass

the great spirit on,

我們會將這份偉大的精神代代相傳,


And keep it alive forever.

永垂不朽!



分享到:


相關文章: