唯有你最深得我意,也屬你最不知擡舉


1.The world is full of flavors, thank you for your sweet.

世間五味俱全,謝謝你給我的甜。

2.I have lost too much, but in the end you have lost.

我已經失去過太多,但最後還是把你也失去了。

3.Are you afraid of love or not.

對於愛情你是不敢還是不能。

唯有你最深得我意,也屬你最不知抬舉

4.I've heard that when lonely men drive home, they sit alone for a while before going upstairs.

聽說孤獨的男人把車開回家時,都會獨自在車裡坐一會兒再上樓。

5.Delete each other, you are not very reluctant.

互刪,你是不是也很捨不得。

6.He knew, he knew, I couldn't afford it, so he turned and walked to the mountain.

他明白,他明白,我給不起,所以轉身向山裡走去。

唯有你最深得我意,也屬你最不知抬舉

7.I pretend I do not care you but still I feel the pain.

我假裝不在乎你,但痛的是我自己。

8.Later, all the people I met were better than you, but when you left, you took away my courage to be desperate.

後來遇見的人都比你好,可你離開時帶走了我奮不顧身的勇氣。

9.I'd like to know what you said for me more than others talked about me behind my back.

比起別人在背後議論了我,我更想知道你替我說了什麼。

唯有你最深得我意,也屬你最不知抬舉

10.You are the only one who gets the most from me, but also you don't know how to praise.

唯有你最深得我意,也屬你最不知抬舉。

11.Some things, only to understand the loneliness, after losing only regret.

有些事,孤單時才明白,失去後才後悔。

12.Once upon a time, there was no rouge. Girls only blushed for their sweethearts.

從前沒有胭脂,女孩子的臉只為心上人紅。


分享到:


相關文章: