你是一本讓我欲罷不能的書 You are a page-turner

你是一本讓我欲罷不能的書 You are a page-turner

你是一本讓我欲罷不能的書 You are a page-turner

I stand up and tell you I am going home now.

我站起來告訴你我要回家了。

You tell me to wait a tick because you've got something for me.

你叫等一下,因為你有東西要給我。

I wait a tick patiently to see what on earth you want to give me.

耐心地等一會兒,看看你到底想給我什麼。

It turns out that you give me a diary you’ve written all by yourself.

結果你給了我一本你自己寫的日記本

I tell you I indeed have no time to read it, especially because it's not concerned with my major.

我告訴你,我確實沒有時間讀你的日記本,尤其是因為它與我的專業無關。

But you ask me to quote from your diary if I publish any article next time.

但你要我如果下次發表任何文章就要引用你

日記本中的話。

I accept and read it, finding that your diary is a page-turner.

我接受並閱讀它,發現你的日記本真是讓我愛不釋手

I read it from cover to cover and find your passion in it.

從頭至尾的讀,我找到你寫書的激情。

Reading your diary is equal to looking at you.

讀你的日記本等於看你本人一樣。

I put it by my pillow, just like you are on my bed.

我把 它放在我的枕頭邊,就像你在我床上一樣。

I will keep you informed of my development.

我會隨時告訴你我讀書的發展情況。

Whenever I miss you, I read it and communicate with your past.

每當我想念你,我就讀你的日記本,和過去的你交流。

Reading it is equal to reading your heart.

讀你的書等於讀你的心。

I will spend the rest of my life in perusing you and your diary.

我將用我的餘生來細讀你和你的日記本。

In your diary, you say how wonderful my book is when you read it.

在你的日記裡,,你說你讀到我的書時,發現我的書有多麼精彩。

I know only too well it is not written very well, but you are the sole individual in the world who praise my book.

我太清楚這本書寫得不好,但你是世界上唯一讚美我這本書的人。

Today I realize that it's not that my book is good, but you love me.

今天我意識到不是我的書好,而是你愛我。

In your diary, you say how deep you love me every day.

在你的日記裡,你每天都在說你有多愛我。

Women love those who love themselves,so, you arouse my passion for you.

女為悅己者容,所以,你激起了我對你的熱情。

You say you are an archbishop of

fetishism and ensure I will fetishize your diary.

你說你是拜物教的大主教,並確保我會崇拜你的日記。

You ignite my potential to love you, rendering me so desperate to see you every moment.

你點燃了我愛你的潛能,讓我每時每刻都;非常渴望見到你。

You are my manna,giving me mana.

你是我的至寶,給我神力。

You are Pandora's box,so,when I look at you my heart is filled with desire.

你是潘多拉的盒子,所以,看著你,我的心充滿了慾望。

你是一本讓我欲罷不能的書 You are a page-turner

1.wait a tick

等一下,等一會兒

2.page-turner 美 [ˈpeɪdʒ tɜːrnər]

n.令人慾罷不能的書;扣人心絃的讀物

3.fetishism 美 [ˈfetɪʃɪzəm]

n.戀物癖,戀物症(指特別迷戀特定物品或活動,從中獲得性快感)

4.fetishize 美 [ˈfetɪʃaɪz]

v.迷戀於…;沉迷於…;對…有戀物癖

5.desperate 美 [ˈdespərət]

adj.(因絕望而)不惜冒險的,不顧一切的,拼命的;絕望的;孤注一擲的;鋌而走險的;非常需要;極想;渴望

6.manna 美 [ˈmænə] 至寶,40不吃飯之後所見到的食物(40多歲還沒有結婚,現在遇到了你)

n.嗎哪,瑪納(以色列人在荒野40年中神賜的食糧)

天賜之物;(從天而降的)恩賜

If you say that something unexpected is manna from heaven, you mean that it is good and happened just at the time that it was needed.

Ex-forces personnel could be the manna from heaven employers are seeking...

當過兵的人大概是僱主們尋找的寶貝了。

7.mana美 [ˈmɑnə]

n.神力,超自然力量;威望

記憶:manna [ˈmænə] 40不吃飯之後所見到的食物,值得賣弄[ˈmænə], mana [ˈmɑnə] 超自然力量,法力,[ˈmɑnə]馬力

8.Pandora's box 美 [pænˌdɔːrəz ˈbɑːks]

n.潘多拉魔盒(指邪惡之源)

你是一本讓我欲罷不能的書 You are a page-turner


分享到:


相關文章: