Restaurant Owner:Hello?
餐館老闆:喂?
Customer:Hello,can I make a reservation for 6 p.m.this evening?
顧客:你好,我能預訂今晚6點的房間嗎?
Restaurant Owner:Certainly.How many people are coming?
餐館老闆:當然可以。有多少人要來?
Customer:There will be 8 people total.Can we all sit at one table?
顧客:總共8個人,我們能坐一張桌子嗎?
Restaurant Owner:Yes,we have a table that will accommodate 8.
餐館老闆:可以的,我們有一張能容納8個人的桌子。
Customer:Great,we will be there just before 6 p.m.
顧客:太好了,我們下午6點前就到了。
Restaurant Owner:OK,we will have your table ready for you.Would you like to sit by a window?
餐廳老闆:好的,我們會為您準備好您的餐桌。您想坐在靠窗的位置嗎?
Customer:No,it is very cold right now.We would prefer to sit in the middle of the room.
顧客:不,現在很冷。我們寧願坐在房間中間。
Restaurant Owner:No problem.See you tonight.
餐館老闆:沒問題。今晚見。
Customer:Thank you.Goodbye.
顧客:謝謝。再見。
![日常生活英語:預訂餐席 Make a Dinner Reservation](http://p2.ttnews.xyz/loading.gif)
閱讀更多 英語老師卓孝強 的文章