03.02 《我們都是戰士 We Are All Fighters》中英文演講稿全文


《我們都是戰士 We Are All Fighters》中英文演講稿全文

【文末有福利】

《我們都是戰士 We Are All Fighters》

《我們都是戰士 We Are All Fighters》中英文演講稿全文

This is a war,

這是一場戰爭

and we are all fighters.

而我們都是戰士!

To the fighters

致敬所有的戰士們!

We are facing a dark time right now.

我們正面臨著黑暗時刻

Some of us are stuck at home

我們中有些人不得不禁足在家

Some are stuck far away from home

有些人不得不滯留他鄉

Some of us have lost their jobs,

我們中有人失去了工作

Some have to shut down their businesses

有人關停了賴以為生的生意

Some of us are cutting down the expenses

我們中有人不得不縮減開支

Some can’t even pay their rent and bills

有人甚至支付不起房租和賬單

Some can’t go back to school

我們中有人無法回到學校

Some can’t get back to their jobs

有人無法回到工作崗位

And some of us are still working day and night,

我們中有人必須日夜堅守

no matter how exhausted they are

無論多麼疲憊

Or how dangerous it is.

抑或多麼危險

《我們都是戰士 We Are All Fighters》中英文演講稿全文

Some of us have become infected.

我們中有人被感染

They were isolated from their families, their loved ones,

他們不得不離開家人和所愛之人

and have to be alone in the wards,

獨自在病房面對恐懼

Or even worse, it is their children, parents, or loved ones that are infected

甚至更遭的是,被感染的是他們的孩子、父母或者愛人

and they don’t even have a chance to say goodbye

他們甚至來不及當面道別

The virus is rampaging

病毒在大行肆虐

The numbers are increasing

感染人數在不斷增加

The rumors are spreading

謠言四起

The fear is growing

恐懼瀰漫

It seems that all of a sudden

似乎整個國家都在一瞬間

the whole country lost its vitality and prosperity.

失去了往日的活力和繁華

《我們都是戰士 We Are All Fighters》中英文演講稿全文

You are not the only one who is worrying,

你不是一個人在擔憂

you are not the only one who is fearing,

你不是一個人在恐懼

You are not the only one who is struggling

你不是一個人在苦苦支撐

We are all facing a dark time right now,

我們都在面臨一個黑暗時刻

Our country is facing a dark time right now.

我們整個國家都在面臨一個黑暗時刻

This is a war!

這是一場戰爭!

It’s a war without guns, bombs, or smoke

這是一場沒有槍、沒有炮、沒有硝煙的戰爭

But it’s a war with virus, doubts, fears, rumors, and discriminations.

但這是一場與病毒、懷疑、恐懼、謠言和歧視的戰爭

But we shall all be fighters, my dear fellows!

但我們都是戰士!我親愛的同胞們,

Not just the doctors, the nurses, the policemen and the scientists who should fight

不僅僅只是醫生、護士、警察和科學家在戰鬥

All of us should be the fighters in this war

我們都應該成為這場戰爭中的戰士

We shall fight against fear

我們應該和恐懼鬥爭

We shall fight against uncertainty

我們應該和未知鬥爭

We shall fight against doubts

我們應該和懷疑鬥爭

We shall fight against selfishness

我們應該和自私鬥爭

We shall fight against rumors

我們應該和謠言鬥爭

We shall fight against discriminations

我們應該和歧視鬥爭

《我們都是戰士 We Are All Fighters》中英文演講稿全文

This is going to be a fierce and cruel war

這將會是一場激烈的嚴酷的戰爭

But don’t be afraid,

但是不用害怕

We’re going to win this war together in the end!

我們終將取得這場戰爭的勝利

Our people may get sick,

我們的人民可能生病

our city may get sick,

我們的城市可能生病

but we as a brave nation, will never ever get sick

但我們作為一個勇敢的民族,絕不會被病魔打倒

Because we have the history, spirit and determination to win.

因為我們擁有必勝的歷史、精神和決心!

We’ve been on this planet for over 5000 years.

我們在地球上已經延續了5000年

We’ve witnessed much darker moments

我們見證過更加黑暗的時刻

We’ve been though much crueler trials

我們經歷過更加殘酷的考驗

No matter it’s the war, invasion, starvation, poverty or natural disasters

無論是戰爭、侵略、飢餓、貧窮還是自然災害

We’ve always survived and

我們總是倖存下來

We’ve always stood back up on our feet

我們總是能重新站立起來

We’ve always won in the end.

我們總是贏得最後的勝利

And we will definitely win this time.

所以這一次我們也將取得最終的勝利

《我們都是戰士 We Are All Fighters》中英文演講稿全文

We don’t know how long this will take,

我們不知道這場戰爭將持續多久

Or what cost we have to pay

又或者我們將付出什麼代價

But there’s one thing we are 100% sure

但有一件事我們100%的確定

That is: we are going to win this war in the end!

那就是我們終將贏得這場戰爭的勝利

Because that’s what we’ve been doing for the past 5000 years.

因為在我們過去5000年的歷史中,我們就是這樣做的

And that’s what makes us the greatest nation ever

而正因如此成就了我們這個世上最偉大的民族

It is only by going through dark times that we can separate the greatest from the great.

只有經歷黑暗時刻才能區分偉大和平庸

In each dark time,

在每一個黑暗時刻

We’ve always fought together

我們總是共同抗爭

《我們都是戰士 We Are All Fighters》中英文演講稿全文

No matter how strong our enemy was

無論我們的敵人有多麼強大

Or how impossible it seemed to win

又或者我們贏的概率微乎其微

We just kept fighting

我們都會堅持戰鬥

Because we are all fighters!

因為我們都是戰士!

When all of this is over,

當所有這一切結束後,

we’ll have another great and heroic story

我們又有了一個偉大的英雄的故事

to tell our children, our grandchildren

可以講給我們的子孫聽

and they will tell the next generations.

而他們也將把這個故事告訴給他們的下一代

That’s how we’ll pass this great spirit on,

我們會將傳遞這份偉大的精神代代相傳

and keep it alive forever!

永存不朽!

(內容來自網絡,僅供學習參考。若涉及版權問題,請聯繫刪除。)

審稿 | 李棟

校稿 | 呂放

英文讀的妙,發音很重要!標準的發音是學好英語的基礎,小編誠意推薦兩套音標課程:

【5分鐘輕鬆搞定英語音標】

1. 由《英語週報》口語主播丁浩主講,每節課5分鐘,只講一個音標,讓你迅速掌握每個音標發音要領。

2. 視頻課程,身臨其境,口型易模仿,48個音標48節課,輕鬆學習無壓力。

3. 原價199元,限時特惠99元,少吃一頓燒烤就能擁有。

【1小時突破音標重難點】

1. 由《英語週報》口語主播丁浩主講,著重講解48個國際音標中易混音標、易錯音標的正確讀法。

2. 音頻課程,共9個課時,音融於詞,詞融於句。

3. 粉絲優惠價39.9元,少喝一杯奶茶就能擁有。

福利:

點擊右上角關注我們,主頁私信回覆:口語學習,免費贈送【英語900句】音視頻內容。

馬上點擊左下方【瞭解更多】,免費獲取課程試聽課!

《我們都是戰士 We Are All Fighters》中英文演講稿全文


分享到:


相關文章: