04.24 make除了做,還有這麼多意思,學會用make, 走遍天下都不怕

Make 1

做,製作,製造;建造;創造;制定。表示“做出”具體實物。

1.A What's going on?

怎麼了?

B I've made you breakfast.

我給你做了早餐。

2.A You are making pancakes?

你在做煎餅嗎?

B Yeah. I noticed you haven't been eating much, so I thought I'd makethem for you.

對,我知道你最近都沒怎麼吃過東西,所以我想給你做點兒吃。

3.A You're making eggs for breakfast?

今天早餐你做雞蛋吃?

B This isn't breakfast. It's an experiment.

這不是早餐,這是實驗。

Make 2

使,致使;使成為

1.In the end, love makes everything simple.

愛使萬事簡而化之。

2.His dazzling ascent to the top of fine French cuisine has made hiscompetitors envious.

他做的甜點名列法國最好吃的甜點榜首,這不得不讓他的競爭對手眼紅。

3.A You realize that makes you the bait.

你應該明白,如果這樣的話,你就是誘餌。

B We all have our roles to play.

我們都要扮演各自的角色。

4.A I think we should be good neighbors and invite her over, make her feelwelcome.

我覺得我們應該做個好鄰居,請她做客,讓她感到親切。

B You're very kind.

你真是大好人。

5.A They killed him and made it look like an accident.

他們殺了他,並製造成一場車禍的假象。

B Why are you telling me all of these?

你為什麼要跟我說這些?

6.A If you're having trouble deciding where to sit, get out.

如果你很難決定應該坐哪兒,那就從這兒出去。

B Don't make this hard for me.

別為難我啊!

7.A She's gotta be seeing someone else.What do I do?

她的確是去跟別人約會了,我該怎麼辦?

B Play the same game, make her jealous.

以其人之道,還治其人之身,也讓她吃醋。

Make 3

迫使做……

1.A Why are the names blacked out?

為什麼名字都被塗掉了?

B They don't want to make it easy on us.

他們想給我們製造麻煩唄。

2.A Okay, make yourself at home.

好了,就當在自己家一樣。

B Thank you.

謝謝。

The Big Bang Theory(1*1)

3.A Don't make me climb over this counter.

別逼我翻過這櫃檯。

B Come on, let's go, come on.

來吧,我們走,來吧。

4.A After I ran away, I got with a pretty bad crowd.Did a lot of drugs.Anythingthat made me forget about you.

離開家後,我碰上一群壞人,然後開始吸毒。就想把你忘了。

B Nikita, baby, that was 10 years ago.

尼基塔,寶貝,那都是十年前的事了。

Make 4

做出某種行動

1.A We can't afford a house.

我們供不起房子。

B No money down. No points.Balloon at the end.You just need to makeyour first payment.

不用一次付清,分期付款不就行了。你們只要交首付就行了。

make除了做,還有這麼多意思,學會用make, 走遍天下都不怕

make除了做,還有這麼多意思,學會用make, 走遍天下都不怕


分享到:


相關文章: