02.29 全抖音首支抗疫勵志英文演講We Are All Fighters!(全文字版)

全網抖音首支抗疫勵志英文演講視頻

We Are All Fighters

《我們都是戰士》以下全文字版!


This is a war without smoke

這是一場沒有硝煙的戰爭

and we are all fighters

而我們都是戰士!

To the fighters

致敬所有的戰士們!

We are facing a dark time right now.

我們正面臨著黑暗時刻

Some of us are stuck at home

我們中有些人不得不禁足在家

Some are stuck far away from home

有些人不得不滯留他鄉

Some of us have lost their jobs,

我們中有人失去了工作

Some have to shut down their businesses

有人關停了賴以為生的生意

Some of us are cutting down the expenses

我們中有人不得不節衣縮食

Some can’t even pay their rent and bills

有人甚至已經無力支付房租和賬單

Some can’t go back to school

我們中有人無法回到學校

Some can’t get back to their jobs

有人無法回到工作崗位

And some of us are still working day and night,

我們中有人必須日夜堅守

no matter how exhausted they are

無論多麼疲憊

Or how dangerous it is.

抑或面臨多大的危險

Some of us have become infected.

我們中有人不幸被感染

They are isolated from

their families, their loved ones,

他們不得不離開家人和所愛之人

and have to be alone in the wards,

獨自在病房面對恐懼

Or even worse,

更遭的是

it is their children,their parents,or loved ones that are infected

被感染的是他們的孩子、父母或者愛人

and they don’t even have a chance to say goodbye

他們甚至來不及當面道別

The virus is rampaging

病毒在大行肆虐

The numbers are increasing

感染人數在不斷增加

The rumors are spreading

謠言四起

The fear is growing

恐懼瀰漫

It seems that all of a sudden

似乎整個國家都在一瞬間

the whole country lost its vitality and prosperity.

失去了往日的活力和繁華

You are not the only one who is worrying,

你不是一個人在擔憂

you are not the only one who is fearing,

你不是一個人在恐懼

You are not the only one who is struggling

你不是一個人在苦苦支撐

We are all facing a dark time right now,

我們都在面臨一個黑暗時刻

Our whole country is facing a dark time right now.

整個國家都在面臨一個黑暗時刻

This is a war!

這是一場戰爭!

It’s a war without guns, bombs, or smoke

這是一場沒有槍、沒有炮、沒有硝煙的戰爭

But it’s a war with virus, doubts,fears, rumors, and discrimination.

但這是一場與病毒、懷疑、恐懼、謠言和歧視的戰爭

But we shall all be fighters, my dear fellows!

但我們都應該成為戰士,我親愛的同胞們!

Not just the doctors, the nurses, the policemen and the scientists who should fight

不僅僅只有醫生、護士、警察和科學家應該戰鬥

All of us should be the fighters in this war

我們都應該成為這場戰爭中的戰士

We shall fight against fear

我們應該和恐懼鬥爭

We shall fight against uncertainty

我們應該和未知鬥爭

We shall fight against doubts

我們應該和懷疑鬥爭

We shall fight against selfishness

我們應該和自私鬥爭

We shall fight against rumors

我們應該和謠言鬥爭

We shall fight against discrimination

我們應該和歧視鬥爭

This is going to be a fierce and cruel war

這將會是一場激烈的嚴酷的戰爭

But don’t be afraid,

但是不用害怕

We’re going to win this war together in the end!

我們終將取得這場戰爭的勝利

Our people may get sick,

我們的人民可能生病

our city may get sick,

我們的城市可能生病

but we as a brave nation

但我們作為一個勇敢的民族

will never ever get sick

絕不會被病毒打倒

Because we have the spirit, history and determination to win.

因為我們擁有必勝的精神、歷史和決心!

We’ve been on this planet for over 5000 years.

我們在地球上已經屹立了5000多年

We’ve witnessed much darker moments

我們見證過更加黑暗的時刻

We’ve been though much crueler trials

我們經歷過更加殘酷的考驗

No matter it’s the war, invasion, starvation,

無論是戰爭、侵略、飢餓、

poverty or natural disasters

貧窮還是自然災害

We’ve always survived and

我們總是能倖存下來

We’ve always stood back up on our feet

我們總是能重新站立起來

We’ve always won in the end.

我們總是能取得最後的勝利

And we will definitely win this time.

所以這次我們也一定能贏得最終的勝利

We don’t know how long this will take,

我們不知道這場戰爭將持續多久

or what cost we have to pay,

又或者我們將付出什麼代價

But there’s one thing we are 100% sure

但有一件事我們100%的確定

That is

那就是

We are going to win this war in the end!

我們終將贏得這場戰爭的勝利!

Because that’s what we’ve been doing

因為在過去5000年的歷史中

for the past 5000 years.

我們就是如此

And that’s what makes us

而正因如此才成就了我們

the greatest nation ever

這個世上最偉大的民族

It is only by going through dark times

只有經歷黑暗時刻

that we can separate the greatest from the great.

我們才能區分偉大和平庸

In each dark time,

在每一個黑暗時刻

We’ve always fought together

我們總是共同抗爭

No matter how strong our enemy was

無論我們的敵人有多麼強大

Or how impossible it seemed to win

又或者我們贏的可能微乎其微

We just kept fighting

我們都會堅持戰鬥

Because we are all fighters!

因為我們都是戰士!

When all of this is over,

當所有這一切結束後,

we’ll have another great and heroic story

我們又有了一個偉大的英雄的故事

to tell our children, our grandchildren

可以講給我們的子孫聽

and they will tell the next generations.

而他們也將把這個故事告訴給他們的下一代

That’s how we’ll pass this great spirit on,

我們會將這份偉大的精神代代相傳

and keep it alive forever!

永存不朽!


疫情散去,你想做什麼?


現在讓我們一起為中國加油吧!


中國,加油!



分享到:


相關文章: