02.27 老友記 第一季 第四集 中英文臺詞 完整版 Part 4

你們認為喬·史蒂法諾普洛是什麼樣的人

So, what do you think George is like?

我認為他很害羞

I think he's shy.

真的

Yeah?

對 我覺得你必須主動勾引他

Yeah. I think you have to draw him out.

之後他就會漸漸顯露出獸性

And then- when you do- he's a preppy animal.

拜託

Come on,

我記得月光透過窗戶照進來

I remember the moonlight coming through the window-

她的臉龐光彩照人

and her face had the most incredible glow.

對 月亮 光彩 夢幻的感覺

Yes, the moon, the glow, the magical feeling,

說得好 誰能拿點止痛藥來嗎

you did this part- Could I get some painkillers over here, please?

他說得對 你夠了沒

He's right, enough, already.

今天有什麼大不了的

What is the big deal about today?

你和她第一次上床 又怎樣

So you slept with her for the first time,so what?

之後的七年你一直都和她上床

You slept with her for seven years after that.

事情沒那麼簡單

Look, it's just a little more complicated

那麼問題出在哪兒

Well, what? What? What is it?

她把你甩了 她愛上女人

That she left you? That she likes women?

她為一個愛女人的女人而離開你

That she left you for another woman that likes women?

大聲點 行嗎

Little louder, okay,

12樓有個昏迷的人

I think there's a man on the twelfth floor in a coma

還沒聽清楚你的話

who didn't quite hear you...

然後呢

Then what?

我和卡羅爾的第一次

My first time with Carol was...

是我的第一次

my first time...

什麼

What?

我的第一次

It was my first time.

和卡羅爾

With Carol?

這麼說你這輩子只睡過一個女人

So in your whole life, you've only been with one?

天啊 看冰球賽真是個錯誤

Whoah, boy, hockey was a big mistake!

本來今晚我們可以幹很多事

There was a whole bunch of stuff we could've done tonight!

好好 我有了

Okay. Okay, I got one.

還記得我做的那個素食派嗎

Do you remember that vegetarian pate

你很喜歡吃的那個

that I made that you loved so much?

其實那蔬菜的名字是鵝

Well, unless goose is a vegetable...ha haaaah!

好吧 行

Okay, fine, fine.

現在我不會因為跟傑森·赫爾利

Now I don't feel so bad about

上過床而那麼為難了

sleeping with Jason Hurley.

什麼 你和傑森上過床

What?! You slept with Jason?

那時你們已經分手了

You'd already broken up.

多久之後

How long?

幾小時

A couple hours.

真棒啊

Oh, that's nice!

對了對了 我也有了

Okay, okay, okay, I got one!

情人節湯米·羅勒森放在你

The Valentine Tommy Rollerson left

儲物箱的東西其實是我放的

in your locker was really from me.

什麼

Excuse me?!

你以為他真會送你東西

Hello? Like he was really gonna send you one?

她太天真了

She was a big girl.

是嗎 天真的女孩

Really. Well, at least big girls

至少不會在七年級時還尿褲子

don't pee in their pants in seventh grade!

當時因為我在笑啦 是你逗得

I was laughing! You made me laugh!

他來了 他來了

There he is! There he is!

在哪兒

Where?

我們看了一整夜的地方

Right- where we've been looking all night!

他真帥

He is so cute!

喬治 親愛的 扔掉浴巾

Oh, George, baby, drop the towel!

對 快拿掉 拿掉浴巾 拜託

Yeah, drop it! Drop the towel! Please drop the...

你能相信他只和一個女人上過床嗎

Man. Can you believe he's only had sex with one woman?

這樣很好啊

I think it's great.

甜蜜又浪漫

Y'know, it's sweet, it's romantic...

真的嗎

Really?

才怪 這傢伙是怪胎 我鄙視他

No, you kidding? The guy's a freak. I judge him.

-老兄 -嗨

- Hey, buddy. - Hi.

真夠帥氣的

Oh, that's attractive.

你在"沉默的羔羊"裡演得真好

Oh, I thought you were great in Silence of the Lambs.

快承認吧 再怎麼說 你今晚很開心

Oh come on, admit it! All things considered, you had fun tonight.

開心 哪裡開心

Fun? Where was the fun?

告訴哪一點值得我開心

Tell me specifically,which part was the fun part?

我的冰球在哪兒

Where's my puck?

在那小孩手裡

Oh, ah- the kid has it.

孩子

The kid...?

不好意思 那個球是我的

Excuse me, uh, that's, that's my puck.

我找到的

I found it.

先到先得 後到沒得

Finders keepers, losers weepers.

爭氣點 夥計

You gotta do it, man.

是嗎 我是橡皮你是膠 不管咋樣

Oh yeah? Well, I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever?

我做不到

Can't do it.

-把球還我 -不還

- Listen, uh- gimme back my puck. - No.

-還我 過來 給我 -不給不給

- 'Yes', how about. Come here. Gimme! - No.

喂喂 我的急診室不準鬧事

Hey! Hey! No rough holding in my ER!

把球給我

GIVE ME MY PUCK!!

那才叫好玩

...Now that was fun.

莫妮卡 右腳 紅色

Okay, Monica Right foot red.

早知道該玩大富翁的

Could've played Monopoly, but nooooo.

謝了

Thanks.

菲比 右手 藍

Okay, Pheebs Right hand blue.

喂 瑞秋 信用卡那邊打來的

Hello? Oh, uh, Rachel, it's the Visa card people.

好 願意代替我嗎

Oh, okay. Will you take my place?

好 我是瑞秋

Alright. Yes, this is Rachel.

不要

Nooo!

喂 對 我知道我很久沒用了

Hello? Oh, yeah, no, I know, I-I haven't been using it much.

謝謝 我沒事 真的

Oh, well, thanks, but, I'm okay, really.

綠色 到綠色那裡

Green. To the green.

我有魔豆

I've got magic beans.

當我沒說

Never-never mind.

左邊 左邊

To the left, to the left- aww!

我很好

Ohhh.... I'm fine.

第四集完


老友記 第一季 第四集 中英文臺詞 完整版 Part 4

以上內容均為網絡免費獲取資源加工整理,僅限學習交流使用

需要完整版請私信或留言


分享到:


相關文章: