对于不同的美,你可以这样表达

对于不同的美,你可以这样表达

关于称赞人美

情景对话dialogue

Daughter:Dad, can I talk to you about something?

爸,可以问你件事吗?

Father:Sure sweety, what is it? You look a little blue.

当然可以,宝贝女儿。什么事?你看起来有点不开心。

Daughter:Do you think I'm beautiful? Be honest.

你觉得我漂亮吗?老实说。

Father:You are one of the most beautiful ladies I know.

你是我见过最漂亮的女孩之一了。

Daughter:Are you talking about my personality or my looks?

你是指我的个性,还是外表?

Father:Both. And what's more, you keep getting prettier and prettier every day.

都有,而且你一天比一天漂亮。

Daughter:Ah, dad! I knew I could count on you to say something nice!

哦,老爸!我就知道你会说好话哄我!

Fathel:I'm not being nice! I'm being honest! Isn't that what you wanted?

我可不是在说好话!这可是肺腑之言!你不是想听实话吗?

sweety n. 宝贝;甜心

personality n. 个性

looks n.(复数)外表

what's more 而且;再者

count on someone 依赖某人;信赖某人

关于风景的美

情景对话dialogue

Man:That is the most beautiful sunset!

这是我见过的最美的夕阳!

Woman:Let's stop the car and enjoy it for a minute.

我们可以把车停下来欣赏一下。

Man:Here is a good place. Let's get out.

这个位置不错,下车吧。

Woman:Wow. We don't get to see this in the city!

哇,在都市根本看不到这样的景色!

Man:Mother Nature is quite an artist.

大自然不愧是艺术家。

Woman:Look behind us at the mountains! They're reflecting pink!

你看我们后面的山上夕阳照得整座山都是粉红色的!

Man:Amazing. The sun is almost gone and yet there is still color everywhere!

太美了。太阳都快看不见了,可是余晖却映得到处都是!

Woman:Where is our camera? Let's see if we can catch this on film!

我们的相机在哪儿?看看能不能拍下这片美景!

sunset n. 夕阳

for a minute 一下子;一会儿

get out 出去

Mother Nature 大地之母;自然的力量

artist n. 艺术家

reflect n. 反射;反映

amazing adj. 令人惊讶的

camera n. 相机

catch something on film 用相机拍下某物

关于事物美

情景对话dialogue

Husband:Why did you buy that painting?

你为什么买那幅画?

Wife:I think it's beautiful. I want to hang it in the living room.

我觉得很美,我想把它挂在客厅。

Husband:It looks like some kind of mistake.

看起来好像画坏了。

Wife:That's the beauty of it— the imperfection.

这就是它美丽酌地方——缺陷美。

Husband:Oh. Who is the artist?

哦,画家是谁?

Wife:Your daughter. She sold it at the school auction.

你的女儿,她在学校拍卖会卖这幅画。

Husband: Oh! How about we hang it over here where everyone can see it?

哦!何不挂在这里让每个人都能看到?

Wife:I guess you see the value it too?

你现在也看出它的价值了吧?

painting n. 绘画

hang v. 悬挂

imperfection n. 瑕疵;缺陷

auction n. 拍卖

value n.价值

对于不同的美,你可以这样表达


分享到:


相關文章: