586. I have received a letter from my cousin. 我收到了我表兄的信。
587. I haven’t heard from him for a long time. 我很久沒有收到他的信了。
588. Send a postcard to me when you arrive in Shanghai. 你到上海以後給我發張明信片。
589. I put some photographs in the envelope. 我在信裡夾了幾張照片。
590. He hasn’t answered my letter yet. 他還沒有給我回信。
591. My mother mailed me a parcel. 我媽給我寄了一個包裹。
592. We keep in touch with each other by Email since he left China. 他離開中國以後,我們用Email保持聯繫。
593. Don’t forget to put stamps on your letter. 別忘了貼郵票。
594. How long does it take for a letter to get to America from Beijing? 信從北京到美國要多久?
595. You’ve got an express mail. 你有特快專遞。
596. To make it fast, you can send a fax. 要想快點的話就發個傳真。
597. My mother has sent me a registered letter. I guess she has something important to tell me. 我媽給我發了一封掛號信,我想她有什麼重要的事情要說。
598. I found my name on the blackboard. I must have got a remittance. 我在黑板上看到我的名字,肯定有我的匯款。
599. Do you want to airmail it or not? 你想發航空信嗎?
600. I dropped the letter into the mailbox in front of the Post Office. 我把信塞進郵局前面的郵筒裡。
閱讀更多 每天學點地道英語表達 的文章